Our customer is a popular defense company, happens to be searching for a Facilities Providers Maintenance Supervisor – Arabic Loudspeaker who will be located in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible in handling from storage space areas to physical workplace areas, and guarantee that they are to be able and run smoothly. You will be in charge of looking after the day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, and management of the operational techniques both SFM and HFM for the nice of the business. Other responsibilities includes:
- Supervises and coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and restoration of structures, grounds, and associated products.
- Oversees employees that installs, inspects, fixes, and maintains building techniques, including mechanical, electric, plumbing, HVAC, protection, and waste management.
- Tracks services services ensures and requests requests are usually completed within set up timelines and quality specifications.
- Schedules and ensures completion of preventative upkeep.
- Maintains a secure and efficient working environment. Trains team on methods and policies.
- Coordinates function to be finished by contractors and competent trades.
- Reviews to the Camp Supervisor on a daily/every week/ monthly basis.
- Supervises several para-professional level staffs mainly.
- Makes day-to-day choices within or for a team/small department. Provides some authority for employees actions.
To, you require to meet up with the following requirements:
- 4 + years Facilities Management
- 4+ Yrs Project Management
- 3+ yrs’ experience in owning a team of 10+ people who have different duties.
- requires 3-5 years’ encounter in the related region being an individual contributor.
- thorough understanding of FM functional division and area processes.
- experienced in the usage of Microsoft Office applications
- An, having an associate certificate in amenities management preferably
- Experience employed in a Military or Law enforcement environment would assist in this function
To see other requirements we’ve, please go to our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
Apply for this job Click here