Our client is really a popular defense company, is currently looking for a Facilities Services Maintenance Supervisor – Arabic Speaker who shall be based in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible in managing from storage areas to physical office spaces, and ensure that they’re to be able and run smoothly. You will be in charge of caring for the day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, and management of the operational systems both SFM and HFM for the nice of the business. Other responsibilities includes:
- Supervises and coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment.
- Oversees staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management.
- Tracks facilities service ensures and requests requests are completed within established timelines and quality standards.
- Schedules and ensures completion of preventative maintenance.
- Maintains a secure and efficient working environment. Trains team on procedures and policies.
- Coordinates work to be completed by contractors and skilled trades.
- Reports to the Camp Manager on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis.
- Supervises several para-professional level staffs primarily.
- Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions.
To, you need to meet up the next criteria:
- 4 + years Facilities Management
- 4+ Years Project Management
- 3+ years’ experience in owning a team of 10+ people who have different duties.
- requires 3-5 years’ experience in the related area being an individual contributor.
- thorough understanding of FM functional department and area processes.
- experienced in the usage of Microsoft Office applications
- An, having an associate certificate in facilities management preferably
- Experience employed in a Military or Police environment would assist in this role
To see other requirements we’ve, please visit our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
Apply for this job Click here