Our customer is a popular defense company, happens to be searching for a Facilities Providers Maintenance Supervisor – Arabic Loudspeaker who will be located in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible in handling from storage space areas to physical workplace spaces, and guarantee that they are to be able and run smoothly. You will be in charge of looking after the day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, and management of the operational techniques both SFM and HFM for the nice of the business. Other responsibilities includes:
- Supervises and coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and related equipment.
- Oversees staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems, which includes mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management.
- Tracks services services ensures and requests requests are usually completed within set up timelines and quality specifications.
- Schedules and ensures completion of preventative maintenance.
- Maintains a secure and efficient working environment. Trains team on methods and policies.
- Coordinates work to end up being finished by contractors and skilled trades.
- Reports to the Camp Manager on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis.
- Supervises several para-professional level staffs mainly.
- Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Provides some authority for personnel actions.
To, you need to meet up with the adhering to criteria:
- 4 + years Facilities Management
- 4+ Yrs Project Management
- 3+ yrs’ experience in owning a team of 10+ people who have different duties.
- requires 3-5 years’ knowledge in the related region being an individual contributor.
- thorough understanding of FM functional division and area processes.
- experienced in the usage of Microsoft Office applications
- An, having an associate certificate in amenities management preferably
- Experience employed in a Armed service or Police atmosphere would assist in this function
To see other requirements we’ve, please go to our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
Apply for this job Click here