Change lives every day
The Work Opportunity
Strategic leadership role inside a contract which will provide management support to the overall Supervisor and take the operational lead of the contract delivery team and specialist sub-contractors.
Through leadership empowerment the individual could have operational accountability providing assistance, motivation and direction to department managers and folks managers.
Reason for role
Responsible for the management, guidance and operational strategic direction for the contract, making certain international best practise Facilities Management is delivered according to certain requirements of the Project Agreement. The ability to become a deputy to the overall Manager and alternate point of contact for your client and customers for operations and service delivery.
- To provide management support for the ongoing in-house maintenance capability. The role will maintain and review and enhance the onsite service delivery continually.
- To provide leadership support for ensuring compliance with Serco’s service delivery, risk mitigation and the achievement of contractual targets for safety, service and quality reliability.
- To support a genuine amount of audits and accreditations such as for example Abu Dhabi Municipality and Civil Defence, etc. Likely to support the preparation of evidence and the audit/accreditation process to make sure Serco and client achieve the required standards.
- Provide regular reporting for several stakeholders including however, not limited by service delivery, scheduling and planning, KPI analysis and reporting of trending and metrics.
- Responsible for the Facilities Service Contract, Project Management and HSEQ policies, procedures and systems that support a safe and professional work ethic and they remain relevant and up-to-date making certain they’re cognoscente of the Serco Integrated Management System (IMS), UAE legislation, regulatory compliance and industry practice best.
- Line manager responsibility of most Facilities Service, Project engineering and Management, administrative and technical staff. Provide support and direction to all or any staff for the resolution of issues, compliance and all department associated problems through mentoring, coaching and recognised leadership and engagement techniques.
- Meet the main element Performance Indicators (KPI?s) and criteria according to the contract Service Level Agreements (SLA?s).
- Production of monthly and annual operational reports to both specified adhoc and timeframes as required.
- Support the preparation of budgets, financial monitoring and cost controls.
- Implement continual improvement initiatives, projects and programmes across all certain specific areas of the departments including service delivery, staff engagement, cost innovation and reductions.
- Carry out other duties as directed by the relative line manager or person in the senior management team.
What we are searching for inside our candidates
- Demonstrate good leadership, management and interpersonal capability
- Currently in a leadership role in a facility management environment
- Excellent communicator and motivator at multi levels
- Broad and working experience of the built environment with a electrical or mechanical engineering qualification. Proven connection with Integrated Facilities Management environment including operational delivery on multiple building facilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package, including Word, PowerPoint
- Adaptable to utilize company systems as necessary to the operations.
- Holder of a qualification in another Engineering discipline
- 10 experience plus years in maintaining and delivering MEP services.
- 5 years plus connection with managing people in a FM environment
- Experience of coordinating continuous quality improvement programs.
- Experience of managing multiple teams.
- Broad and working experience of the built environment with a mechanical or electrical engineering qualification.
- Proven connection with Integrated Facilities Management environment including operational delivery on technically and operationally complex building facilities.
- Management experience within retail, retail center or commercial building facility experience is desirable
Apply for this job Click here