The incumbent for task(s) will deliver IFM providers for major components of infrastructure and constructed environments. Delivering a ongoing services of excellent value, whilst providing expert and tech support team to your client while making certain everything works when it requires to.
The incumbent will Identify, set up and implement affordable solutions to the customers which includes the development of preventative maintenance schedules, and plans for high quality, safety and health environment, training, energy conservation, cleansing, landscaping, security, etc.
- Make sure that management by details is practised, that efficient performance review structures come in location and that measurement and evaluation drives continuous enhancement in maintenance overall performance
- Develop maintenance plans and process, producing a formal program of preventative maintenance. Give a quality maintenance assistance throughout the task, ensuring that the best level of service, environment and security awareness is delivered.
- Maintain and develop an products and asset register. Provide indexed and secure storage of web site drawings, O & M Manuals and tools layouts.
- In charge of the development and maintenance of all necessary recording systems had a need to adhere to Duserve’s HSSE and Regional Safe practices Legislation.
- Accountable for suitable stocks levels are taken care of for several maintenance and consumable products and create formal stock withdrawal program
- In charge of the preparing of Annual budgets and deliver efficient controls to make sure that expenditure is maintained within agreed parameters.
- In charge of recruitment, performance and coaching management of one’s team.
- Accountable Specialist PROVIDERS contract management including agreement negotiation, efficiency audits, KPI measurement.
- Evaluate contracts to determine whether they are effective and effective operating, cost savings along with other associated benefits
- In charge of regular web site inspections, to suggest your client(s) of any common repairs or additional function that is required. Supply optional contractors when benchmark and requested cost. Ensure that all agreements operate within the specific budgets, identifying any kind of certain specific areas of variations.
- Liaise with your client to cope with requests for variants and additions to the agreement specifications.
- Manage little or medium size tasks and identify the problems and risks of the tasks and from contingency plans.
- Provide analytical and tech support team for business areas. Research directly into process and specialized improvements for the usage of improving resources and technologies.
- Carryout Security and Wellness audits on all contractors. Hold ending up in contracts; costs, plan failure and invoice mistakes, etc.
- Make sure your team will work to full capability and identify training requirements. Support in delivering Training curriculum and carryout write-up and pre appraisals. Carryout almost all additional responsibilities and job as so when required.
- Authorize as so when necessary OT and timesheet of most FM or the Agreement PersonneL.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparative in Mechanical, Industrial or electrical Engineering.
- Internationally or locally recognized membership firm of engineers appealing.
- Minimum five (5) years of progressively responsible general facilities administration managerial encounter in a big FM company.
Can Instantly join.
Interested candidates may deliver their CV and also other relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place: Dubai, UAE
Apply for this job Click here