- Developing FM Scope of works and preparing budgets.
- Coordinate with Finance and Procurement departments for contracts.
- Evaluation of Service provider’s contracts and proposals.
- Evaluation and approval of service providers’ and suppliers’ invoices.
- Giving an answer to site Emergencies and urgent issues because they arise.
- Ensure compliance to applicable statutory and local authority requirements for assets and systems.
- Evaluate and approve service providers’ weekly and monthly reports.
- Overview of project out documentation such as for example O& close;M manuals, Commissioning reports, as built drawings etc.
People Management Responsibilites:
- Contract management, supervision, and coordination of contractor’s works.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following through to any deficiencies and defects.
- Enhance communication with colleagues, providers & contractors.
- Provide guidance and training to the subordinates in FM operations
· Help out with developing and implementing FM strategies & processes to attain top quality service delivery and improve the life and performance cycle of assets.
· Review, manage and evaluate performance of service contractors and providers.
Create Emergency and escalation procedures
Contract length: six months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Its a six months contract. Are you currently read to become listed on for six months contract Position ?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- FM, infrastructure assets management: 5 years (Preferred)
- outsourcing management: 4 years (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here