Facilities Management Engineer -06 Months Contract (Arabic and English ) -Looking for locally available candidates in UAE.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Duration: HALF A YEAR
Salary: Please tell us your salary expectation (lump sump salary including all allowances).
Assisting to control overall Facilities Management activities within the industrial zone
- Developing FM Scope of works and preparing budgets.
- Coordinate with Finance and Procurement departments for contracts.
- Evaluation of Service provider’s contracts and proposals.
- Evaluation and approval of service providers’ and suppliers’ invoices.
- Giving an answer to site Emergencies and urgent issues because they arise.
- Ensure compliance to applicable statutory and local authority requirements for assets and systems.
- Evaluate and approve service providers’ weekly and monthly reports.
- Overview of project close-out documentation such as for example O&M manuals, Commissioning reports, as-built drawings etc.
People Management Responsibilities:
- Contract management, coordination and supervision of contractor’s works.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following through to any deficiencies and defects.
- Enhance communication with colleagues, providers & contractors.
- Provide guidance and training to the subordinates in FM operations
- Help out with developing and implementing FM strategies & processes to attain high-quality service delivery and improve the life and performance cycle of assets.
- Review, manage and measure the performance of service contractors and providers.
- Create Emergency and escalation procedures
Knowledge and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Construction Engineering.
Contract Management Certification or equivalent
Has experience in developing & implementing FM plans and procedures
Strong Organisational, interpersonal and coordination skills
Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Package)
Good understanding of Quality and HSE requirements
Project Management and contract management Skills
Good understanding of CAFM system
Capability to read and interpret engineering drawings
Environmental management awareness (Estidama, LEED etc)
English Fluent. Arabic preferable
Experience: 5 to a decade
Nature of Experience
Relevant experience in FM, infrastructure assets management and outsourcing management.
Contract length: six months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Apply for this job Click here