Facilities Administration Engineer -06 Months Agreement (Arabic and English ) -Searching for locally accessible candidates in UAE.
Place: Abu Dhabi
Duration: HALF A YEAR
Salary: Please tell us your salary expectation (lump sump salary which includes all allowances).
Assisting to control overall Facilities Management routines within the industrial area
- Establishing FM Scope of functions and preparing budgets.
- Coordinate with Financing and Procurement departments for contracts.
- Evaluation of Service service provider’s contracts and proposals.
- Assessment and approval of assistance providers’ and providers’ invoices.
- Giving an answer to web site Emergencies and urgent problems as they arise.
- Ensure compliance to relevant statutory and nearby authority requirements for resources and systems.
- Evaluate and approve program providers’ weekly and month-to-month reports.
- Overview of task close-out documentation such as for example O&M manuals, Commissioning reviews, as-built drawings etc.
People Administration Obligations:
- Contract administration, coordination and guidance of contractor’s works.
- Checking that agreed function by employees or contractors has already been completed satisfactorily and subsequent through to any deficiencies and defects.
- Enhance conversation with colleagues, providers & contractors.
- Provide guidance and teaching to the subordinates in FM functions
- Help out with developing and applying FM strategies & processes to attain high-quality service shipping and improve the life and overall performance cycle of assets.
- Review, manage and measure the performance of provider contractors and providers.
- Create Emergency and escalation treatments
Understanding and Abilities
Bachelor’s diploma in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Construction Engineering.
Contract Administration Qualification or equivalent
Has encounter in developing & applying FM plans and techniques
Solid Organisational, interpersonal and coordination abilities
Computer Information (Microsoft Bundle)
Good understanding of High quality and HSE specifications
Project Management and agreement management Abilities
Good understanding of CAFM program
Capability to read and interpret engineering drawings
Environmental administration recognition (Estidama, LEED etc)
English Fluent. Arabic preferable
Experience: 5 to a decade
Nature of Encounter
Relevant encounter in FM, infrastructure possessions management and outsourcing administration.
Contract length: six months
Job Types: Full-period, Temporary
Apply for this job Click here