Facilities Management Engineer -06 Months Contract (Arabic and English ) -Looking for locally available candidates in UAE.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Duration: HALF A YEAR
Salary: Please tell us your salary expectation (lump sump salary including all allowances).
Assisting to control overall Facilities Management activities within the industrial zone
- Developing FM Scope of functions and preparing budgets.
- Coordinate with Finance and Procurement departments for contracts.
- Evaluation of Service provider’s contracts and proposals.
- Assessment and approval of assistance providers’ and providers’ invoices.
- Giving an answer to web site Emergencies and urgent problems as they arise.
- Ensure compliance to applicable statutory and local authority requirements for assets and systems.
- Evaluate and approve program suppliers’ weekly and monthly reviews.
- Overview of task close-out documentation such as for example O&M manuals, Commissioning reviews, as-built drawings etc.
People Administration Responsibilities:
- Contract management, coordination and supervision of contractor’s functions.
- Checking that agreed function by employees or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following through to any deficiencies and defects.
- Enhance communication with co-workers, providers & contractors.
- Provide guidance and teaching to the subordinates in FM functions
- Help out with developing and implementing FM methods & processes to attain high-quality service delivery and improve the life and performance cycle of assets.
- Review, manage and measure the performance of service contractors and providers.
- Create Emergency and escalation treatments
Understanding and Abilities
Bachelor’s diploma in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Structure Engineering.
Contract Administration Certification or comparative
Has expertise in developing & implementing FM plans and techniques
Solid Organisational, interpersonal and coordination abilities
Computer Information (Microsoft Package)
Good understanding of High quality and HSE specifications
Project Management and agreement management Abilities
Good understanding of CAFM program
Capability to read and interpret engineering drawings
Environmental administration recognition (Estidama, LEED etc)
English Fluent. Arabic preferable
Experience: 5 to a decade
Nature of Knowledge
Relevant encounter in FM, infrastructure resources management and outsourcing administration.
Contract length: six months
Job Types: Full-period, Temporary
Apply for this job Click here