Facilities Administration Engineer -06 Months Agreement (Arabic and English ) -Searching for locally accessible candidates in UAE.
Place: Abu Dhabi
Duration: HALF A YEAR
Salary: Please tell us your income expectation (lump sump income which includes all allowances).
Assisting to control overall Facilities Management routines within the commercial zone
- Establishing FM Scope of functions and planning budgets.
- Coordinate with Finance and Procurement departments for contracts.
- Evaluation of Service service provider’s contracts and proposals.
- Assessment and approval of program providers’ and providers’ invoices.
- Giving an answer to web site Emergencies and urgent problems as they arise.
- Ensure compliance to relevant statutory and nearby authority requirements for property and systems.
- Evaluate and approve provider suppliers’ weekly and monthly reviews.
- Overview of task close-out documentation such as for example O&M manuals, Commissioning reviews, as-built drawings etc.
People Administration Responsibilities:
- Contract management, coordination and guidance of contractor’s works.
- Checking that agreed function by employees or contractors has already been completed satisfactorily and adhering to through to any deficiencies and defects.
- Enhance communication with co-workers, providers & contractors.
- Provide guidance and teaching to the subordinates in FM functions
- Help out with developing and applying FM strategies & processes to attain high-quality support delivery and improve the life and overall performance cycle of assets.
- Review, manage and measure the performance of services contractors and providers.
- Create Emergency and escalation procedures
Knowledge and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Construction Engineering.
Contract Management Certification or equivalent
Has experience in establishing & applying FM plans and procedures
Strong Organisational, interpersonal and coordination skills
Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Bundle)
Good understanding of Quality and HSE requirements
Project Management and contract management Skills
Good understanding of CAFM system
Capability to read and interpret engineering drawings
Environmental management awareness (Estidama, LEED etc)
English Fluent. Arabic preferable
Experience: 5 to a decade
Nature of Experience
Relevant experience in FM, infrastructure assets management and outsourcing management.
Contract length: six months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Apply for this job Click here