Our Client, a Amenities Management Company situated in Dubai, has the adhering to urgent vacancy:
Facilities Administration Coordinator
Duties / Accountabilities
Work Handle, Scheduling, and Manpower monitoring (ERP/CAFM Functions)
· Keep an eye on every finished or uncompleted work and do the follow-up on the improvement of the work and upgrade the ERP/CAFM program.
· Obtain service reviews from Supervisors upon work completion, review and review the manpower utilization.
· Classify and prioritize the task requests (being an crisis, urgent and routine) from different customers (Real Estate/Tenant/Safety), and dispatch them to Supervisors.
· Identify and escalate priority problems.
· Sustaining attendance and OT information of field personnel.
· Straight communicate to HR employees for several HR related dealings.
Quotations, Proposals and Invoicing (Agreements Administration).
· Assisting and generating proposals/quotations according to end user’s demand.
· Monthly survey preparations and delivering to clients (Concentrate on KPI’s and SLA’s according to the contract or contract signed).
· Organizing and sustaining files and report.
· Copying, scanning, and storing paperwork. Shared duties among all employees.
At the very least 3 yrs. of knowledge as FM Coordinator in FM market.
Graduate of Engineering.
Salary bundle is AED 4,000 all inclusive.
YOUR CLIENT prefers hiring an applicant who can join instantly.
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Salary: Around AED4,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here