Exceptionally well-trained and dependable Service Engineer with wide encounter and a number of system specializations within facilities management. Adept at concurrently handling multiple projects, whether working or within a team independently. Mindful and conscientious of most local, uae, and global protection standards.
Total Yrs of Experience: 7 yrs
Educational and Professional Position:
Bachelor Diploma In Electrical And Electronic devices Engineering
Passport-No: U9863804 IND
Driving permit: 730421 UAE
Organization: PGP University Of Engineering And Technologies, Anna University Chennai
Organization: CADD Center
Training course: Electrical CAD
Professional Permit and Certifications:
1) IEEE certified
2) PTW- Oil & Fuel OFF SHORE, Qatar Petroleum, Qatar
Time: Mar 2017- 2021
Firm: Al Marwah electro-mechanical Engineering, Sharjah
Placement: Electrical Engineer
Date: 2013 – 2016
Corporation: Focus on Engineering
Place: Electrical Engineer
Experienced in Microsoft Workplace, Electrical CAD (Cadd Center Certified)
• Strong service engineering encounter
• Higher proficiency in utilizing servicing management software program
• Exceptional knowledge in design and installing facility mechanical techniques
• Exceptional operational knowledge of heating system, air-conditioning, plumbing, and electric systems
• Superb ability to study and interpret federal government regulations and technical treatments
• Sound knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Workplace applications
• Excellent skills at graphic display of data evaluation
a) MEP Maintenance Engineer (electric, mechanical, plumbing & HVAC)
• Install brand new equipment in accordance with customer requirements, and perform initial optimization and screening procedures to make sure correct and efficient procedure.
• Disassemble malfunctioning equipment/circuits when essential to locate broken components, and complete fixes using specialized equipment.
• Manage whole-building electric and mechanical techniques, including completing routine upkeep, performing efficiency tests, restoring, and recommending upgrades required when.
• Coordinate with other technicians to boost integration of multiple techniques within large structures.
• Help with apprenticeship plan by mentoring new specialists and providing constructive suggestions to boost quality of function.
Apply for this job: Click here