1. To help keep the daily, weekly, yearly and monthly work reviews of the department, to place into place a competent tracing system for follow-up also to remind the Amenities manager of follow-up dates
2. To be thoroughly acquainted with all spare-parts specifications and specifications of most products installed in the home and commercial structures.
3. Assist facilities personnel in locating parts, products, and components.
4. To coordinate, concern and compile preventative upkeep schedules according to requirements and processes
5. To liaise with the FM Supervisor regularly, technicians and associates when it comes to pending servicing requests also to keep track of the FM Software program to make sure that reported upkeep requests which were activity.
6. Create function orders for several complaints/demand received from clients.
7. Must definitely provide administrative assistance to the Facilities Supervisor and the Facilities corporation, manage office features including: Work Purchase coordination, Safety badge and accessibility assignments, database management, everyday office operations, maintaining workplace records, and providing common support providers for the divisional employees.
8. To take down notes during group/departmental meetings, prepare reviews and mins as & when requested
9. Prepare and keep maintaining RFP’s, bid information, along with other contract paperwork.
1. The perfect candidate must have:
2. Minimum 1-year experience as Upkeep Coordinator or similar function
3. Ability to professionally communicate, verbally, and in composed form with exterior and internal customers.
4. In a position to handle efficient connection with providers
5. Strong understanding of engineering terminology, preparing and stock administration
6. Experienced in MS Workplace and Multi-Tasking Ability
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Income: AED2,500.00 – AED3,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here