• To support the FM section in setting up, preserving, and organising the department’s central files, info, submitting, and correspondences.
• To aid the FM division in keeping and updating administrative plans and procedures.
• To help the FM section in monitoring providers efficiency against contracted SLAs and KPIs
• Stick to up with subcontractors for schedule and planned actions.
• To support the FM division in the daily running of a services administration
• To aid the FM section in ensuring the services levels are fulfilled
• To help the FM division in ensuring procedure of tools by completing preventive servicing requirements; following manufacturer’s directions; troubleshooting malfunctions; contacting for repairs; evaluating new techniques plus equipment.
• To support the FM section in coordinating all amenities activities, work path, and support techniques.
• To aid the FM division in the daily functions of hard and gentle FM providers.
• To liaise with tenants/end-customers on all issues, and monitor and revise CAFM under the instructions of the FM engineer
• To follow-up with FM SPs on specialized and completion reviews
• To evaluation quotations obtained from FM providers and make sure that rates come in line with the purchase price guide.
• To carry out move-in and move-out inspections, and verify problems reported by providers.
• To follow-up and monitor reinstatement improvement
• To perform ad hoc inspections beneath the instructions of the FM engineer
• To suggest concerned section on PO preparing and provide supporting paperwork needed.
• To coordinate preventive and reactive upkeep schedules and routines for several disciplines.
• To create database for suppliers and contractors and up-date it frequently
• To maintain and update provider and service providers details
• To float tender documents, and talk to invitees in relation to RFP, RFC, responses, deadlines, possible added value solutions, etc
• To organize joint web site inspections with prospective providers and contractors
• To negotiate provides towards obtain best aggressive prices and worth
• To analysis and evaluate prospective providers and providers.
• To evaluation, compare, evaluate, and approve products, providers to be bought.
Encounter and qualifications necessary:
• Not significantly less than 5 yrs of local encounter in property or facilities management market
• Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent encounter
• UAE generating Licence
• Arabic and English fluency (composed and verbal)
• Proficiency in working CAFM software program
• Proficiency in Microsoft Workplace and procurement software program
• Demonstrated capability to multi-job and prioritize a variety of tasks and workload
• Experience of multi-contractor administration
• Must become highly self-inspired and customer-centric
• Solid communication and negotiation abilities.
Set up in 2011, we have been an investment holding business with a diversified, Worldwide and nearby portfolio of real home and financial resources across many sectors, Asayel strives to end up being a dynamic contributor towards a far more diversified and sustainable UAE economic climate, with the relative hq located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Our portfolio includes a few of the prestigious and popular residential apartments to High-class Villas, and prolonged to substantial business and retail devices.
Asayel satisfaction of recruiting the very best local & worldwide talents to become listed on our team.
Apply for this job: Click here