· Carry out preventive maintenance schedule program within the spending budget & local growth of spares to change machine components & tools.· Installing new devices & commissioning. · Ensure fitness of plant & machine to perform any new product demo.· Intend to execute & arrange the spares for preventive upkeep.· Maintain & update the maintenance report of all beverage devices for traceability.· Complete all sort of activities linked to maintenance through Oracle (ERP) system.· Co-ordinate with QA section to clear various audits.· Coordinate with engineering shop to help keep reasonable inventory levels as backup.· Investigation of Consumer Complaint and Corrective activity.· Maintain beverage servicing cost within the spending budget to attain FOH/Ton targets.· Reduce maintenance price per pack by firmly taking preventive actions.· Increase efficiency of most process plants & additional Tetra Pak devices.· Involve Engineering inside GMP, HACCP & TPM to make sure IFFCO compliances.· Match all internal/exterior audits requirements on upkeep.· Generate procedures and policies according to system Requirements. · Reduce incidents between machine & human by safety recognition.· Motivate team development activities to boost morale.· Concepts generation & execution in all maintenance routines at the plant
- Ensure the preventive servicing is being performed according to recommended intervals.
- Ensure (SOP) weekly, monthly & hourly checks regularly are increasingly being performed.
- Ensure maintenance activities honored the manufacturing schedules.
- Involvement in every projects & other upkeep activities heading on at plant
- Ensure that the critical components (consumables) should be in the share.
- Buying the spare parts prior to the target period for planned services.
- Preparing, examine and updating the SOP according to the device manuals to maximize the device efficiency.
- Preparing regarding the Plant GMP Audit & make sure that specifications are maintained by way of a corrective process.
- Prepare & arrange TPMS (Tetra Pak Servicing Program) checklists of all machines
- Coordinating through e-mails along with Tetra Pak Services Engineers & local providers to upgrade the position of spares & providers of machines with creation department
Ensure before any troubleshooting the protection rules & regulations are increasingly being performed
gong2deng |regulations are increasingly being />
TBA8, TBA19,A3 flex,DLECommunicating Group and EffectivelySelf ManagementDriving ResultsNegotiating SkillsInfluencing SkillsPlanning & Choice MakingCustomer CentricityEngineering and Upkeep StandardsProduction PlanningProduction, Quality Handle and Procurement ProcessesSafety Processes and NormsSchedule managementSpare Components Inventory Management
Apply for this job: Click here