– FM Estimator:
- _ Facilities Management knowledge and Scrutiny & analyzing of tender papers .
- surveying websites Floating Enquiries to Providers / Producers.
- General market trends ,evaluation
- Comparison Studies predicated on providers Quotations Negotiations with providers on commercial areas of product/services Predicated on Clients spending budget constraints for just about any specific task,
- undertaking value engineering studies Upkeep Estimation Compiling of tenders Producing Pre-Qualification docs,
- both standards aswell project particular questionnaires Arranging for and going to web site visits.: Prepare complete visit report and going to clarification meetings with customer. Prepare & Distribute RFQ for (materials, suppliers & subcontractors), follow-up, prepare technical assessment sheet, send & obtain responses and compliance bedding to prepare quotation evaluation sheet Advise the very best quotation based on the technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of shipping and work amount of long lead items.
- Study the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from client and reflect exactly the same to suppliers/vendors/subcontractors to have the offers according to final & revised information from client. Review client’s responses, terms & conditions and suppliers/ subcontractors offers then get ready the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations along with other issues that could affect the costs or project duration.
- Prepare the tender cost estimation, such as for example man-hour estimates, materials, consumables equipment, tools etc. taking into consideration the location, accessibility, condition of the facility and over heads.
- Update tender Register. Responsibilities as Tendering & Estimation Engineer: Comprehensive bid preparation carries a study of the entire scope of works,
- drawings, specifications and commercial terms & conditions. Study the precise site condition at sites. Prepare Pre-tender Clarification and talk to the client to comprehend the specification and scope within a right manner.
- Prepare quotation requests and talk to equipment suppliers/sub-contractors to obtain the offer in time.
3-4 yrs in neuro-scientific facilities and estimation administration Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team participant with a adaptable and versatile approach to work. Have got good practical organization skills, focus on details, preparing of resources and programmed
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this job Click here