Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. Serco customers are seeking expertise in managing their people, processes, assets and technology better. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the public.
Currently Serco is seeking to hire an Estates Manager for just one of its prestigious University in Abu Dhabi – NY University. The Estates Manager shall lead the Engineering Team comprising Senior Engineers, Engineers and Team Leaders from the Estates Services Departments including other key support staff providing guidance and direction as required.
- Estates Management Services include but aren’t limited to, reactive and planned maintenance activities for MEP, building fabric, specialist services FF& and systems;E. Use and management of the idea Evolution, Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Life Cycle management, Space Planning, Changes and moves and Minor Churn services, Document CAD and Control services including management of As Built Drawings, O&M Manuals and Technical Library.
- In charge of the Estate Management Service including QHSE policies, procedures and systems that support a safe and professional work ethic and that it remains relevant and up-to-date ensuring they’re alert to the Serco Integrated Management System (IMS), UAE legislation, regulatory compliance and industry practice best.
- Management of the Estates Management engineering, technical and administrative service and staff providers across all sub departments including MEP Maintenance, Building Services and TECH SUPPORT TEAM.
- Meet up with the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) deliverables according to the contract Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Production of monthly and annual operational reports to both specified adhoc and timeframes requests as required. Reports shall provide technical detail of the Estate Management services, KPI’s along with other relevant information.
- Implement continual improvement & environmental initiatives, projects and programmes across all certain specific areas of the departments including service delivery, staff engagement, cost innovation and reductions.
- To, programs, inspections and audits, as necessary.
actively take part in all QHSE training
What we have been looking for inside our candidates:
The Estates Manager must have proven experience in facilities management and the built environment, with focus on mechanical engineering services. He/she ought to be a motivated highly, flexible individual with energy and the drive. Have good planning abilities and an analytical method of problem solving. Additionally he/she should be conversant with certain requirements of most current relevant legislation. The Estates Manager should be an excellent communicator at all known levels having the ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge, advice, and guidance to aid your client and key stakeholders. He/she will need to have had extensive connection with managing multi-disciplinary technical teams along with integrating staff from different departments.
- Holder of a qualification or diploma in another engineering discipline (Mechanical)
- A decade in maintenance and operation of MEP services
- Good knowledge and knowledge of District Cooling Systems
- Experience in maintaining and delivering MEP services
- Expereince of managing teams in a FM environment
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public services round the global world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning public services for the advantage of everyone.
By joining Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here