Don’t get caught out with unexpected bursts and leaks, be sure you have your Aladdin EasyFit Isolators near hand.
Where taps, toilets, showers, boilers, along with other devices have already been left standing through the summer…
When schools, back in September universites and colleges open their doors to welcome the students, many taps, showers, boilers along with other devices could have been unused for many weeks, so be ready for potential leaks. Aladdin EasyFit Isolators provide a quick unique permanent fix for leaking or burst pipes.
Be sure you have your Aladdin EasyFit Isolators on standby…
Aladdin EasyFit Isolators allow a leaking or burst water pipe to be isolated within 3 minutes, perfect for cold or hot systems, for repairs or general maintenance.
The innovative Aladdin EasyFit Isolator is really a full-bore, quarter-turn valve, WRAS-approved as a stopcock, suitable around 85°c, 16 bar rated. Open to suit 15mm, 22mm (3/4″) and 28mm (1″) copper pipes plus ½” imperial and external applications. Includes a 10-year warranty as standard.
Commenting, ARCUS FM Facilities Manager, Stuart Boyd said: “The initial Aladdin EasyFit isolator I installed was at the Argos / DHL Distribution Centre in Stafford, in a busy workplace kitchen where in fact the 15mm pipe feeding some equipment in the washing up area had sprung an awful leak (This is tricky because the kitchen was busy with lunches for over 600 colleagues), explains Stuart, without working isolation valves set up, coupled with too little space to adequately reach the pipework, we installed the Aladdin EasyFit isolation valve only using a 18v battery drill and the various tools provided, fitted within a few minutes, we could shut down the supply and never have to drain the system.”
When to utilize the Aladdin EasyFit Isolator:
- Being an emergency shut-off valve for leaking or burst pipework.
- Being an emergency isolator where in fact the stopcock is seized or inaccessible.
- To isolate a heat component for maintenance.
- To save lots of time on cooling, drain down, refilling and time for de-aerate.
- Where freezing is necessary, “you don’t need to freeze” utilize the Aladdin EasyFit Isolator to save lots of time without the disruption to services.
- As a convenience device in multi-occupancy buildings (e.g. schools, colleges, universities, shops, and HMOs) where water supply must be done without inconveniencing other occupants.
- When isolation is necessary for just about any water feed, cold or hot.
- As a “Green” alternative, to gas-freezing particularly.
- To permit isolation in regions of a building where none exist.
Aladdin EasyFit Isolators could be sourced via merchants, both nationals and independents. When your preferred local merchant not already be considered a stockist they are able to contact email@example.com to create this up.
Follow Aladdin Products on:
The view or information contained within these unedited pr announcements, are that of the business producing it rather than necessary the views of kpm.