Cooperate and coordinate with all stakeholders in making sure exceptional guest experience and keep maintaining precise and concise expert communication with co-workers.
· Ensure client satisfaction by helping the engineering departments with diligent management.
· Follow safety rules, permits and regulations because applicable to the type of work.
· Assigning Service Demand to different supervisors and engineering group.
· Coordinating with third party contractors for passes, PTW along with other inner formalities.
· Ensuring the execution of PPM in schedules in coordination with Supervisors along with other people.
· Make sure that engineering Workflow will be followed for numerous engineering requests.
· Prepare every week, monthly dashboards and reports.
· Uploading Asset codes, Action codes etc. in the CAFM program.
· Adhering to up for pending MSR’s & PPM.
· Proactively coordinate with engineering group in ensuring all duties are usually attained within schedules.
· Manage CAFM program including and not limited by workflows, consumer assignments, SLA’s etc.
· Coordinating with different stakeholders in supplying timely completion of functions orders.
· Coordinate with third party in maintaining appropriate record of most PPM reports, Audit reviews, inspection reviews etc.
· Sustaining repository of most services executed beneath the Engineering section.
· Ensuring the linking of spares and materials request with function orders for supervising and managing.
· Provide administrative support to make sure that functions of FM, Shops and cafm are managed in an effective, up-to-date and accurate way.
· Provide reviews of PPM job through CAFM (FSI) and tabs on job completion KPI/SLA,
· Making certain all requests are correctly documented in the CAFM program.
· In charge of closing out of most services requests and escalation of unattended requests.
· Maintain buy order and task sensible completion report for shipping of services/item.
· Be accessible to initiate emergency upkeep work beyond normal working hrs, as needed.
· Handling daily queries linked to facility administration and arranging for correct fixes.
· Arranging usage of buildings to aid work completion.
· Requesting contact out and arranging Subcontractor attendance.
· Following through to outdated works and functions not finished with engineers.
· Bachelor’s diploma (preferable from an Engineering history).
· Minimum 5 years’ encounter in FM market on various CAFM program preferably FSI program.
· Operational abilities in CAFM, SAP and MS Workplace software’s to generate reviews and dashboards.
· Understanding of various tough and soft services, medical, simple firefighting and CPR
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Apply for this job Click here