Directs supervises and coordinates the actions in the designated region and ensures good regular of care is supplied.
Duties & Obligations:
- Check, get ready and assemble all machineries, equipment’s, and instruments necessary to procedure prior, predicated on patients procedural requirements.
- Plan, put into action and measure the peri-procedure nursing treatment directed at patients, undergoing endoscopic techniques, is effective and within an organized manner.
- Competent in tabs on patients during and write-up sedation / anesthesia
- Make sure that patients dealing with anesthesia receive optimum treatment and can demonstrate complete understanding in using Aldreth scoring
- Maintain and update all relevant individual documentation / medical records according to hospital procedure and plan.
- In charge of proper storage space, disinfection and usage of the endoscopic scopes and its own accessories
- In charge of maintaining stock checklist of medications according to hospital policy
- In charge of maintaining stock checklist of Hazmat products including MSDS according to hospital policy
- Comes after the reporting mechanisms / chain of order in the nursing providers department. All affected person care issues will be and promptly reported correctly.
- Demonstrates a cost-effective approach to the use of equipment’s and products while assisting the top nurse to maintain a proper ward stock.
- Demonstrates audio participates and information in fire safety, patient safety, infection manage and another necessary precautions according to hospital policy
- Takes obligation for professional clinical exercise and will be actively involved with updating and continuing schooling.
- Takes obligation for the machine in the lack of the top Nurse as designated
- Demonstrates stringent adherence to all or any hospital policies and methods
- Bears out other responsibilities as instructed by the Nursing Change Supervisor / Nursing Administrator
- Comply, standards and processes and cooperate with medical center administration to comply those needs
- Function accordance with the documented OSH instructions and treatments, specific responsibilities
- Know about emergency and evacuation techniques
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near problems and misses and advice about the preparation of danger assessments, incident reports
- Adhere to Waste management methods and policies
- Attend relevant OSH/Infection control training applications, mock drills and consciousness programs
- Usage of appropriate personal protective devices and safety techniques
strictly to the ‘Period OUT’ treatment
with all OSH and disease control plans
1. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE: 1.1 ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO: Gastroenterology And Hepatology Mind of the Department 1.2 IN CHARGE OF: To aid all procedures completed in Dept. Hepatology and gastroenterology, such as for example endoscopy, manometry, pH-metry, capsule endoscopy, liver biopsy, others and ultrasound. Maintenance of apparatus; reprocessing of endoscopes and reusable components, inventory control. Record maintaining. 1.3 LIAISES WITH: Nursing personnel and Ward boy/ Woman / Infection control group / Patients / Families 2. Work SUMMARY: In charge of assisting endoscopy along with other GI procedures, report and maintenance maintaining of documents. 3. DUTIES AND Duties: 3.1 Ensure consent is taken by doctor. 3.2 Explain endoscopy processes to patient with assistance of his/her vocabulary with pro department employees. To check on about any contraindication to endoscopy or sedation and inform the physician. 3.3 Gives directions and prepares needed laboratory investigations for individual undergoing endoscopy treatments. Histopathological Biopsy. 3.4 Collaborates with the OPD Supervisor and anesthesia section in scheduling endoscopic evaluation that will require anesthetist intervention. 3.5 In charge of managing the specimen safely. 3.6 disinfect and Thoroughly clean scopes and all open up accessories in accordance to the producer necessity. 3.7 Adheres to infection manage procedures and policies. 3.8 In charge of maintaining the inventory share as delegated by HOD. 3.9 Performs safety checks to verify features of equipment. 3.10 Preparing endoscopy room in accordance with endoscopy procedure necessity. 3.11 Participates in virtually any educational activities and attend continuing nursing schooling activity relevant to section of mandatory requirements. Personnel Qualification and Education Work Description – Endoscopy Specialist FM/SQE/446/03 JOB DESCRIPTION ENDOSCOPY Specialist DIVISION / DEPT/ Area: GASTROENTEROLOGY EMPLOYEE Quantity: JOINING DATE: NEXT Evaluation DATE: سري / CONFIDENTIAL• Day of Issue: 01/2016 Version 03 Page 2 of 3 3.12 Comply with all OSH and contamination control guidelines, standards and methods and cooperate with medical center administration to comply those needs 3.13 Work accordance with the documented OSH processes and guidelines, specific responsibilities 3.14 Be familiar with crisis and evacuation procedures 3.15 Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and advice about the planning of risk assessments, incident reports 3.16 Comply with Waste materials management procedures and plans 3.17 Go to applicable OSH/Infection manage training applications, mock drills and consciousness programs 3.18 Use of appropriate personal protective gear and safety techniques 4. QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, Schooling, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS: 4.1 Diploma/ Bachelor in Endoscopy. 4.2 Nicely knowledge in GI treatments and Endoscopy machines. 4.3 BLS trained. 4.4 Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic speaking desirable however, not essential.
: Royal Khalifa Hospital
: Royal Khalifa Hospital NMC Royal Hospital, Khalifa City Abu Dhabi
: NMC Royal Hospital KLF
: Apr 8, 2022, 2:10:23 AM
Apply for this job Click here