Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines industrial know-how with a deep open public service ethos. Serco clients are looking for experience in managing their individuals, processes, assets and technologies more effectively. We advise economic choice makers, design innovative options, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to hire a power Technician to be located in Abu Dhabi, for a task that shall provide examination, maintenance and repair services connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The main element reason for this role would be to carry out allocated prepared and reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis and perform remedial maintenance on building solutions and power systems electric assets and associated gear. Quality of servicing and repair providers and safe working methods are paramount in undertaking the duties.
- Perform the prepared and reactive upkeep on the electrical solutions and systems such as for example, lighting, emergency lighting, little energy, switchgear, motors, pumps, manage panels, instrumentation EPMS (ELECTRICAL ENERGY Management System), BMS (Creating Management System), HV (Higher Voltage), MV (Moderate Voltage) LV (Lower Voltage) power distribution techniques including, IPS (Isolated POWER), UPS (Uninterruptible POWER), generators, along with other associated plant.
- Help out with monitoring electrical consumption, collation of consumption figures, and update central records as required.
- Monitor, rectify and/or repair electrical systems and services and keep maintaining and update records on a regular basis.
- Perform maintenance and repair activities as directed by the line manager and abide by Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Integrate and communicate effectively with other trade staff (Mechanical, HVAC and Civil) as required.
What we have been looking for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet needs, take swift action to solve issues with integrity. The candidate shall generate personal committment, support and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, taking responsibility for your own private impact and development.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with advance knowledge in electrical equipment, power and distributions systems alongside associated lighting and control systems in a commercial buildings or hospital or other facilities management building services engineering environment.
- Holder of Diploma in Electrical Engineering and/or Electrical Facilities Management.
- Good degree of the English language both spoken and written.
- In a position to foster good relations with colleagues along with other departments and be an excellent team player.
have past experience inside a healthcare environment
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the task we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public services all over the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are innovators, focused on redesigning and improving public services for the advantage of everyone.
By joining Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here