Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines professional know-how with a deep open public service ethos. Serco customers are searching for expertise in managing their people, processes, assets and technology better. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to hire a power Technician to be located in Abu Dhabi, for a project that shall provide inspection, restoration service connected with Hard FM services.|repair and maintenance service associated with Hard FM services.} The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The key purpose of this role is to carry out allocated reactive and planned maintenance, fault diagnosis and carry out remedial repairs on building power and services systems electrical assets and associated equipment. Quality of repair and maintenance services and safe working practices are paramount in carrying out the duties.
- Perform the prepared and reactive upkeep on the electrical techniques and services such as for example, lighting, emergency light, small power, switchgear, motors, pumps, handle panels, instrumentation EPMS (ELECTRICAL ENERGY Management System), BMS (Building Management Program), HV (Great Voltage), MV (Medium Voltage) LV (Low Voltage) strength distribution techniques including, IPS (Isolated POWER), UPS (Uninterruptible POWER), generators, along with other associated plant.
- Help out with monitoring electrical consumption, collation of consumption figures, and update central records as required.
- Monitor, rectify and/or repair electrical services and systems and keep maintaining and update records on a regular basis.
- Perform maintenance and repair activities as directed by the line manager and abide by Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Integrate and connect effectively with other trade staff (Mechanical, HVAC and Civil) as needed.
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet requirements, take swift motion to solve issues with integrity. The candidate provides in personal committment, assistance and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, having responsibility for one’s own private impact and growth.
- Minimum five (5) many years of experience with progress knowledge in electrical devices, power and distributions systems alongside associated lighting and handle systems in a industrial buildings or hospital or additional facilities management building solutions engineering environment.
- Holder of Diploma in Electrical Engineering and/or Electrical Facilities Management.
- Good degree of the English language both spoken and written.
- In a position to foster good relations with colleagues along with other departments and be an excellent team player.
have past experience inside a healthcare atmosphere
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the task we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public services all over the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are innovators, focused on redesigning and improving public services for the advantage of everyone.
By joining Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here