Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. Serco customers are searching for expertise in handling their people, processes, assets and technology better. We suggest economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to hire a power Technician to be located in Abu Dhabi, for a project that shall provide inspection, repair and maintenance service connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The main element reason for this role would be to perform allocated reactive and prepared maintenance, fault diagnosis and perform remedial repairs on building power and services systems electrical assets and associated equipment. Quality of repair and maintenance services and safe working practices are usually paramount in undertaking the duties.
- Perform the prepared and reactive maintenance on the electrical systems and services such as for example, lighting, emergency light, small power, switchgear, motors, pumps, control panels, instrumentation EPMS (ELECTRICAL ENERGY Management System), BMS (Building Management System), HV (High Voltage), MV (Medium Voltage) LV (Low Voltage) power distribution systems which includes, IPS (Isolated POWER), UPS (Uninterruptible POWER), generators, along with other associated plant.
- Assist in supervising electrical consumption, collation of consumption figures, and update central records as needed.
- Monitor, rectify and/or restoration electrical solutions and systems and keep maintaining and update records every day.
- Perform maintenance and repair activities as directed by the line manager and stick to Risk Assessments and Standard Working Procedures.
- Integrate and connect effectively with other trade staff (Mechanical, HVAC and Civil) as necessary.
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet needs, consider swift action to solve issues with integrity. The candidate shall generate personal committment, support and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, taking responsibility for your own private impact and development.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with advance knowledge in electrical equipment, power and distributions systems alongside associated illumination and control systems in a commercial buildings or hospital or other facilities management building services engineering environment.
- Holder of Diploma in Electrical Engineering and/or Electrical Facilities Management.
- Good degree of the English language both spoken and written.
- In a position to foster good relations with colleagues along with other departments and end up being an excellent team player.
have past experience inside a healthcare atmosphere
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we perform important, everyone provides important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of providing essential public services round the global world in areas which includes defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are usually innovators, focused on improving and redesigning general public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, brought by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on making sure the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here