Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines industrial know-how with a strong public assistance ethos. Serco customers are searching for knowledge in managing their individuals, processes, assets and technologies more effectively. We advise economic choice makers, design innovative options, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to hire a power Technician to be located in Abu Dhabi, for a task that shall supply inspection, repair and maintenance program connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The main element reason for this role would be to perform allocated reactive and prepared maintenance, fault diagnosis and perform remedial repairs on creating power and services techniques electrical possessions and associated equipment. Quality of restoration and maintenance solutions and safe working procedures are paramount in undertaking the duties.
- Perform the prepared and reactive servicing on the electrical techniques and services such as for example, lighting, emergency lighting, little energy, switchgear, motors, pumps, manage panels, instrumentation EPMS (ELECTRICAL ENERGY Management System), BMS (Constructing Management System), HV (Higher Voltage), MV (Medium Voltage) LV (Low Voltage) strength distribution techniques including, IPS (Isolated POWER), UPS (Uninterruptible POWER), generators, along with other associated plant.
- Assist in supervising electrical consumption, collation of consumption statistics, and update central information as required.
- Monitor, rectify and/or restoration electrical providers and systems and keep maintaining and update records every day.
- Perform maintenance and repair routines as directed by the range manager and stick to Risk Assessments and Regular Operating Procedures.
- Integrate and communicate effectively with various other business staff (Mechanical, HVAC and Civil) as necessary.
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet requirements, take swift activity to solve issues with integrity. The candidate shall generate personal committment, assistance and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, using responsibility for one’s own private impact and growth.
- Minimum five (5) yrs of experience with progress knowledge in electrical products, power and distributions systems alongside associated lighting and manage systems in a industrial buildings or hospital or some other facilities management building solutions engineering environment.
- Holder of Diploma in Electrical Engineering and/or Electrical Amenities Management.
- Good degree of the English language both spoken and written.
- In a position to foster great relations with colleagues along with other departments and end up being a good team participant.
have past experience inside a healthcare atmosphere
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the character of the ongoing function we do important, everyone has essential role to enjoy.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public providers around the global globe in locations including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare solutions. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning open public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Systems – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Systems, led by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on making sure the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here