- Make sure that all regulatory and safety devices are properly installed.
- Accept and complete the Electrical isolation confirmation certificate to make sure completion of activities.
- Identify and acquire spare parts and the required tools to meet up maintenance requirements.
- Perform the routine, preventive and predictive maintenance checks on electrical equipment which include visual inspection, to ensure that the gear are in probably the most efficient operating condition.
- Perform new installations, modification and testing of equipment through various stages according to plan and consistent with supervisor’s instructions and checks adherence to all or any parameters
- Identify areas for improvement in the actions performed and assist the senior section personnel to handle modifications and improvements to the machine.
- Verify completed maintenance activities and complete the maintenance activity sheet / survey to make sure that the job is conducted as per requirement.
- Complete necessary records in the operational system to supply work order failure history reporting. Provide input for the preparation of Method statements and Initiate Near miss reports
- Update and keep maintaining drawings, records along with other documents linked to the electrical for continuous availability.
Salary: 1300 AED MONTHLY (Negotiable)
Free Food + Free Accommodation + Yearly Ticket / Vacation.
Candidates on Visit Visa or cancelled Visa who is able to join immediately in Abu Dhabi preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED1,200.00 – AED1,400.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here