We are searching for a Fire Alarm Engineer who is able to perform the next responsibilities and duties.
- In charge of the ELV, Electronic Safety and Fire Alarm techniques style contents as assigned as well as its follow-up for Authorities and Client’s acceptance.
- Experienced any fire combating and fire alarm business, Maintenance industry or MEP Sector. Engineers acquainted with drawings and AutoCAD.
- Clear information needed about procurement, architectural & structural style, planning, safety, quality, advertising, etc. (Design, Offer, Installation, Tests & Commissioning of Fire Fighting techniques, Fire Alarm techniques & Fire protection techniques as per the necessity of Nearby Civil Defence authorities).
- An array of products/techniques accepted by Civil Defence (UAE), UL/FM qualified, etc.
- Experienced in executing existing and brand-new facility tasks utilizing codes, standards development, specification planning and research, preparing and developing submittal package, making use of AutoCAD, Excel, and MS Phrase.
- Engineered and created fire alarm techniques and access handles for commercial and workplace buildings using relevant codes (NEC, NFPA, IFC and IBC).
- In charge of chairing coordination meetings with the contractors to make sure that the intended style is applied.
- In charge of regular site appointments to ensure installation regular is usually satisfactory.
- Liaison and coordination with all relevant Regional Authority Departments to acquire approval at all levels of the task.
- Coordination with other Self-discipline Engineers (Architectural, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical) as relevant Specifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Consumer electronics & telecommunication / Electrical Engineering. (Bachelor of Electrical Engineering)
- Freshers can also utilize
- Knowledge in the relevant section in UAE (Fire Alarm techniques ) will be extra Qualification.
Send you cv to the e-mail
Whatsapp 054-584 9887 – Mr. Menuka
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
Apply for this job Click here