Recognising the main element achievements of the best skill in electrotechnical and engineering providers, the opportunity be supplied by the ECA Awards for contractors and wider industry associates to showcase their exceptional work.
With entries today open up for 2021, this year’s awards will combine Associate projects and activities from 2019 & also; 2020.
Award winners will undoubtedly be announced through the ECA’s 2021 Market Awards Dinner, on Fri 22 October 2021 that will happen at the Hilton Bankside Resort in London.
The full set of award categories is really as follows:
of the Year – over £30m turnover
- Large Contractor, sponsored by Schneider Electric powered
- Contractor, sponsored by Eaton
- Contractor, sponsored by ABB
- Contractor, sponsored by the JIB
- Contractor, sponsored by Edmundson Electric
- Excellence in Education & Development – over £15m turnover , sponsored by JTL
- Excellence in Instruction & Development – around £15m turnover , sponsored by Ideal Industrial sectors
- Best Health & Protection Initiative , sponsored by Electrical HEALTH AND SAFETY FIRST
- Best Fire & Safety Task , sponsored by NSI
- Best Customer/Partnership , sponsored by Markel
- Best Corporate Social Obligation (CSR) , sponsored by CHAS
of the Year – £15m to £30m turnover
of the Year – £5m to £15m turnover
of the Year – £1m to £5m turnover
of the Year – under £1m turnover
Furthermore, the FSA (expert fire and security team within the ECA) will undoubtedly be presenting its two yearly awards for contribution to the fire and safety industries in this event.
ECA Director of Member Providers Helen Atkinson commented: “These awards present an ideal chance for ECA Member companies to showcase their achievements to crucial clients along with other stakeholders, nights celebration and networking making use of their peers and essential supply chain representatives whilst enjoying an extended overdue.
“In addition to the huge sense of satisfaction experienced by both continuing company leaders and their employees teams, earlier runners and winners upward have gone to receive significant continuous publicity because of their businesses.”
Entries because of this year’s ECA Yearly Awards near on Fri 23 July 2021 and so are available to all ECA Authorized Members.