Job Summary: To control all technical documentation flow of the engineering and project management to be able to ensure documents control within Company standards and common engineering practices. Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain all task related correspondence to get a report of the happenings in every projects.
- Monitor and follow-up on past due record and submittal deliverables.
- Develops meeting minutes , correspondence and reports.
- Arranging all of the documents & drawings at the archives room and consolidates in soft copies offered by all right times.
- Coordinates the distribution and printing process for engineering drawings and documents.
- Overview of documents to be sure all documents are complete make it possible for FM to possess all necessary information to control the properties.
- Maintaining files of most correspondence linked to all Projects.
- Overview of all project documents sent to FM.
- Registering the documents tagging and delivered them in proper files.
- Follow-up with Senior Engineers to acquire any missing documents also to coordinate with Project Managers to supply FM all necessary assist with manage properties efficiently.
- Giving an answer to other departments’ queries linked to project documents by giving the needed documents to these departments.
- Distributing the documents and logging internally.
- Classifying each project drawings, O&Ms, documents in accordance with project name and based on the technical area.
- Bachelor’s degree in virtually any discipline. Professional Experience:
- 3 + years’ experience performing document control. Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quality control of own work.
- Capability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Apply for this job Click here