ACCL International can be an Afghan-owned business, providing Secure Accommodations, Lifestyle Support Providers & Operational Upkeep, Logistics, Structure, Catering, Retail, Information and satellite Technology, and also support within the provision of Function Visa and invite services within remote locations and austere environments.
We are looking to employ a health care provider with outstanding medical information and excellent counseling abilities ready to be deployed in Kabul, Afghanistan.
– React to patients’ medical difficulties by discussing their history, undertaking diagnosis, treatment, referral and counseling, where essential.
– Undertaking affected person consultations and physical examinations
– Organizing workloads
– Performing surgical treatments
– Supervising and administering medication
– Assessing and planning therapy requirements
– Liaising everyday with staff, non-healthcare and medical management employees
– Leading a healthcare team
– Order tests and interpret the test outcomes.
– Maintain confidentiality and impartiality all the time.
– Collect, report and keep maintaining sensitive patient details such as for example examination results, medical reports and history.
– Perform minimal surgeries.
– Explain techniques or prescribed remedies to sufferers.
– Promote health schooling together with other medical researchers.
– Keep up-to-time with medical developments, medication and treatment.
– Diploma in Medicine (important).
– Medical Permit required
– Ready to be assigned within Kabul, Afghanistan
– Preferably Indian nationality
– 7 yrs of encounter practicing since a primary care physician.
– Proven guidance and listening abilities.
– Superb organizational and time management abilities.
– Decision-making abilities and communication.
– Capability to work under great pressure in the fast-paced atmosphere.
– Compassionate nature having the ability to create patients feel relaxed.
– Great administration and leadership abilities.
Apply for this job: Click here