13 hours ago
Utilising data isn’t not used to the FM sector but within the last year it’s a location which includes grown in importance. On Thursday 10 th June a session chaired by FMJ editor Sara Bean provides together a specialist panel to go over how effective CAFM and data driven decision making can improve building performance and help generate visible results for users.
Insight from Service Works’ FM Software Survey show a big portion of FMs are actually integrating their CAFM system with a minumum of one other system to boost data accuracy and streamline services. Technology such as for example BIM platforms, BMS, health & safety, space management or CAD help develop a single version of the fact FMs can simply access and manage effectively.
A number of the key items for discussion includes:
- How should FMs start determining which software is essential and what’s just nice to possess?
- What advice would the panel give on managing data input to make sure it yields useful analytics?
- How do digital technology be utilised to both monitor the safety of a building (e.g. social distancing) to going for a longer terms method of helping create a convenient workplace?
If you’d prefer to pose another question they’re will undoubtedly be an opportunity to achieve this during the session. Details on how exactly to join are outlined below.
FACILITIES SHOW CONNECT 2021 SESSION HIGHLIGHTS
10:00, 10:45, 11:30 & 12:15 Elogbooks, Fsi @Yourservice, CADM, Dutchview product demos
14:00 Data Driven Decision Making
- Sara Bean, Editor, FMJ
- Edward Payne, Chief Engineer, Kettering General Hospital
- Hazel Bedson, Strategy Director, Service Works Global
- Mark Griffiths MSc CIWFM, Managing and founder Director, WMA Consultancy Services Ltd