ROLES AND Duties
- Oversee all business advancement activities
- Review new own growth possibilities proposed by the relative heads of development.
- Develop DM portfolio technique (including sub-segment mix) together with Partnerships & Investments.
- Support in sourcing brand new investment with third celebrations (e.g. JVs, task finance, etc..) together with Partnerships & Investments.
- Liaise, frequently, with the various functions to assemble data on potential brand new development possibilities.
- Supervise and manage the development and prioritization of pipeline of potential new developments on land bank to recommend feasibility studies on specific projects for own development:
- Identify long-list of potential opportunities.
- Develop framework for preliminary prioritization / screening.
- Oversee the development of feasibility study for residential, retail and mixed-use assets
- Recommend project cost in coordination with Project Management.
- Recommend and challenge financial model & feasibility studies produced by direct reports
- Liaise with Partnerships & Investments along with other relevant functions on feasibility study.
- Take the ultimate decision on critical tradeoffs with the project management.
- Develop design share and brief with project management.
- Choose detailed designs produced by architects, ensure alignment with concept design
- Choose detailed project costs predicated on Project and Procurement Management input
- Choose approved set of contractors/consultants predicated on Procurement’s recommendation
- Choose project schedule, anticipate and resolve possible roadblocks to completion of construction to make sure promptly project delivery
- Review master plan and detailed master plan submittals by the inner consultants and team.
- Ensure key procurement contract variations due to differences in project design raising major issues to related policies are addressed.
- Ensure provision of constant progress updates and monthly written reports on construction progress, major conflicts or issues and anticipated roadblocks whenever appropriate
- Choose refined commercial strategy predicated on recommendation from Commercial ahead of delivery and for Dhold & Dsell.
- Choose online marketing strategy for land, residential, retail and mixed-use and commercial assets (e.g. marketing calendar, branding, etc…)
- Choose FM and PM strategy, ensure proper handover and coordination with asset management on the transfer of ownership of projects once delivery phase is completed.
RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
14+ years of development management experience in managing major developments of large property assets of at the very least AED 100 million in value.
YOE IN MANAGERIAL POSITION
Min of: 6+ years in a managerial position heading a development arm in a genuine estate / development entity.
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
Property / development
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Strong knowledge and contact with the GCC market with large master developers with annual revenue of at the very least AED 3 billion.
- Strong knowledge of delivery and commercial activities over time in leading projects through the various phases of asset development
- Solid knowledge of contract procurement policies and procedures gained in managing the Procurement function directly or indirectly in the GCC real estate business.
- Excellent project management skills to manage multiple tasks across functions for cost effective and timely development of the property per the development brief
Bachelor degree in architecture, engineering, economics or business.
Primary Location : AE-Abu Dhabi
Job : Development Management
Organization : Development-3
Employee Status : Direct Hire
Job Type : Standard
Job Posting : Apr 21, 2022, 1:47:16 AM
Apply for this job Click here