Diesel Specialist Mechanic Job Duties:Maintains diesel equipment procedure by finishing inspections and preventive upkeep requirements; correcting automobile deficiencies; making alignments and adjustments; keeping records.Diesel Specialist Mechanic Job Responsibilities:
- Determines automobile/equipment problem by conducting inspections and diagnostic checks; identifying worn and broken components.
- Keeps equipment designed for make use of by completing preventive servicing schedules; installing element and component upgrades; controlling corrosion; finishing winterization processes.
- Corrects vehicle/tools deficiencies by removing, restoring, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing main assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, components, or techniques, such as, drive and power trains, electrical, air conditioning, energy, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop functions; making alignments and changes including bearing loads, gear tooth get in touch with, valve mechanisms, governors, essential oil systems, handle linkages, clutches, and traction devices.
- Verifies vehicle/equipment efficiency by conducting check drives; adjusting systems and controls.
- Complies with federal government and state vehicle specifications by testing motor, safety, and combustion handle specifications.
- Maintains vehicle/equipment look by cleaning, cleaning, and painting.
- Maintains automobile/equipment information by annotating fixes and services.
- Keeps shop devices operating by following working directions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining products; performing preventive upkeep; calling for maintenance.
- Contains costs through the use of warranty; evaluating services and parts choices.
- Keeps supplies prepared by inventorying stock; putting orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job information by taking part in educational possibilities; reading specialized and regulation publications.
- Enhances maintenance business and department popularity by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and various requests; exploring opportunities to include value to work accomplishments.
Diesel Specialist Mechanic Abilities and Qualifications:Tooling, Offer Management, Mechanical Inspection Equipment, Technical Understanding, Focus on Details, Dependability, Thoroughness, Verbal Conversation, Documentation Skills, Inventory Handle, Job Information
Should be in a position to fluently converse in Malayalam, Hindi & English
- Job Area
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Market
- Construction & Developing
- Company Kind
- Employer (Personal Sector)
- Job Function
- Maintenance, Fix, and Technician
- Work Type
- REGULAR Employee
- Monthly Income Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Amount of Vacancies
- Career Degree
- Mid Profession
- Years of Knowledge
- Min: 2 Max: 6
- Residence Place
- United Arab Emirates
- Min: 20 Max: 40
Apply for this job: Click here