/ Job View
Posted 2021/09/30 07:31:38
Directory of Data and Analytics conducts full lifecycle analysis of data and analytical systems within Emirates Post. The working job includes however, not limited by requirements understanding, implementation design and activities of data systems. The Director oversees the assessment and development of analysis and reporting capabilities and quality control plans to recognize improvements.
Strategy, Policy and Procedure
- Develops the technique for the EP data architecture strategy like the database structure and design, data integrity, and data base tools.
- Participates in planning, needs analysis and risk assessment; consults with the stakeholders on how best to best support their data use through the effective usage of technology.
- Manage multiple resources and projects to make sure successful completion of analytic projects concurrently.
- Transform data and information into insights that inform high-level strategy and tactical decision-making to get revenue and profitability objectives.
- Compliance with the regulations stipulated in the machine of labour policies and administrative regulations (Attendance, Absence, Career commitment).
- Dealing confidentially with all given information linked to work with discretion to safeguard the interests of the EP.
- Develop databases, data collection systems, data analytics along with other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Prepare outgoing project proposals including budget, time and staffing estimates.
- Filter data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to find and correct code problems
- Locate new process improvement opportunities.
- Use management to prioritize business and information needs
- Defines analytics ramp-up programs with new customers, including integrating with work of other teams to make sure analytics approach is aligned with account strategy and available data.
- works closely with Bus heads also it leaders to scope requirements for instructional PM tools; manages workflow to make sure tools are built, implemented and tested regularly.
- Implement business analytics and intelligence solutions and gaining support of multiple stakeholders.
- Design qualitative and quantitative data analysis methodologies to find meaningful trends, red flag behavior and optimize operational efficiencies.
- Create dynamic data monitoring and visualization dashboards for reporting and ongoing analysis of risk areas.
- Develop work plans to recognize, collect, aggregate and analyze relevant data from enterprise data systems to aid BUs.
- Identify and establish data relationships among disparate sources and organize right into a centralized data model to facilitate analysis.
- Implement statistical and mathematical methodologies to create complex data models to interrogate data for patterns and anomalies.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and offer ongoing reports.
- Leverage a risk-based method of narrow the scope of concentrate on engagements with high data volumes and complex filtering criteria.
- Advise on high-profile, multi-jurisdictional and challenging matters involving Data Analytics consulting.
- Perform any responsibilities concerning this job request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager or other Senior Management.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree in general management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent or M.B.A. is really a plus.
- 7-10 years of experience in data management and developing workflows, process documentation, delivering analytic results working within database, CRM and analytics in the marketing research field ideally.
Job Specific Skills (Technical Competencies):
- Proven working experience as a Data Business or Analyst Data Analyst
- strong project management skills.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Understanding of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills having the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate quite a lot of information.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Bachelor degree in general management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistic
Sub Job Title
Director of Data and Analytics
Years of Experience
Min: 7 Max: 10
Apply for this job: Click here