/ Job Look at
JUMA ALMAJID HOLDING Team L.L.C
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Posted 2021/08/25 12:11:40
- Builds the united group of high-performance individuals to check out & apply the company’s plans & processes.
- Manage & organize service middle for smooth procedure.
- Initiate plans to meet up Departmental targets & objectives.
- Manages services performance to attain set product sales targets.
- Monitors equipment & equipment specifications for ordering.
- Follows personnel training programs to build up behavioral & specialized competencies.
- Receives & solves escalated difficult clients’ complaints by reception supervisor/Asst. Workshop Manager to be able to obtain a higher client satisfaction level.
- Advises correct procedures to resolve sophisticated specialized faults.
- Treatment any breakdowns or shortfalls operating operations & processes.
- Prepares & submits annual employees appraisals to General Supervisor for staff inspiration.
- Bachelor’s Education in Vehicle Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years encounter as a service supervisor with any Automotive Agency/Dealer.
- Excellent communication abilities in both English & Arabic.
- Leading and handling skills to operate a vehicle employees’ engagement & inspiration.
- Capability to work under stress and handle multiple duties
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
- Automotive Services
Sub Work Title
Service Supervisor (Automotive)
Yrs of Experience
Apply for this job: Click here