/ Job Look at
Posted 2021/09/08 08:31:34
Perform technical analysis of projects predicated on Salesforce by Design, operate, and integrate Salesforce systems make it possible for efficiencies in key regions of the continuing business.
Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating instructions and procedures in order that work is completed in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Develop understanding of the clients, and business objectives to be able to assist in a problem-solving
- Assessing user requirements, problems and procedures to generate or improve a
- Compliance with the regulations stipulated in the machine of labor policies and administrative regulations (Attendance, Absence, Career commitment).
- An understanding of how to handle sensitive data of a confidential nature.
- Perform, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the connected Salesforce platform in the next areas:
- Establishing new
- Custom objects, workflows,
- Website to salesforce
- Provide technical specifications and help maintain overall documentation for the
- Uphold and promote guidelines, design guidelines for security practices.
- Proactively recommend new optimize and features and improvements to cultivate the usage of the platform.
Analysis and solutioning of CRM projects
- Provide support for various Functional & Technical requirements of CRM
- Take part in the identification of varied options to provide answers to meet new or current business issues and
- Analysis, design, build, and deliver tailored Salesforce solutions for the business enterprise using Salesforce along with other connected
- Use available data sources to deep troubleshoot and dive tracking and measurement
- Analyze, diagnose Incident and resolve problems of the very most complex nature and offer guidance to others in the diagnosis and resolution of complex
- Assist all business partners to evaluate changes request in requirements and provide enhancements to all applications and provide support to all 3rd party software tools and maintain knowledge of all management
- Ensure best design maximizing the use of Sales Force platform out-of-the box capabilities.
- Coordinate with IT partners and analyze all business requirements of clients and offer resolutions for several business also it associate
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create, iterate, and improve existing or new processes and functions
- Liaising with clients on technical analytics projects and providing ongoing technical management of analytics accounts.
- Prepare timely & accurate CRM statements reports of Sales team, application that meet department requirements for submission to
- Support the continued build-out of key dashboards and reports, data administration, and integrity upkeep
- Create and create a new forms and reports requested by person having the ability to enter parameters according to Salesforce standards to aid the business.
- Create a technical audit reports and Compliance for corrective implementation work.
- Perform any responsibilities concerning this job request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager or other Senior Management.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, management, MIS, CIS, information related  or systems;field.
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM CRM and analysis admin, design and technical implementations, Product configuration, Agile projects, and enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL)
Job Specific Skills (Technical Competencies):
- SALES TEAM Automation processes
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT processes
- Marketing processes
- Service Cloud”, “Digital Engagement”, “Social Studio” and “Customer Community ”
- com Sales, Marketing
- com Lightning
- com Admin certification
- com Apex
Bachelor degree in computer science, management, MIS, CIS, information systems or related field.
Sub Job Title
CRM Technical Analyst
Years of Experience
Min: 3 Max: 5
Apply for this job: Click here