/ Job Look at
CUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
شركة ابوظبي الوطنية للفنادق
Posted 2021/05/09 11:01:22
Duties & Duties
- Supervise leading Desk Brokers/Receptionist and help them during their change.
- Register sign in for all arrivals.
- Handle guest checkouts effectively and professionally.
- Update guest information in to the computer following a complete sign in.
- In charge of cashiering duties, forex transactions, night audits duties and settlement upon Guests’ departure.
- Handle stroll in counter reservation all the time and process contact reservation when area reservations section is usually closed.
- Resolve guests problems/ requests and liaise with the division concerned to make sure immediately follow-up.
- Deal with issuance of guest space crucial cards and ensure efficient control for guest safety.
- Check and convey information, bundle and mail to Visitors.
- Aid at the given details counter, forex, night audit and, company centre, as so when assigned.
- Know about the hotel price codes, package, segmentation, special discounts and the way to handle each.
- Handle safe down payment boxes relative to the hotel plan.
- Record any unusual requests or occurrences to the section head.
- Be familiar with the hotel’s accident Avoidance Policies.
- Ensure the neatness and cleanliness of leading office area.
- Means that all guests are usually greeted on arrival & departure of the resort.
- Review logbook, excellent and follow-up pending verify.
- Identify if any exclusive assignment for your day
- Check Hotel circumstance, occupancy, functions, groupings, VIPs
- By the end of the change or, he’s got to communicate all info that another shift has to understand for a well working of the operations
- Plan daily arrivals with regards to area allocations, amenities and particular requests of the guests.
- Provide helpful sand courteous services to guest and react to all requests and inquiries at in history promptly.
- Co-ordinate with colleagues whenever essential regarding operational worries.
- Know about the operational treatments.
- Take part in normal briefings and meetings as planned.
- Understand and abide by all safety guidelines, emergency fire and techniques prevention regulations.
- Take part in any scheduled advancement and training programs that could improve private or departmental standards.
- Are accountable to duty wearing the right uniform and nametag punctually.
- Maintain a higher standard of individual hygiene and appearance.
- Perform other duties as designated.
Your Experience and Abilities Must Consist of:
- Have at the least three (3) years’ encounter handling an identical role in a 5 star holiday resort or hotel will be compulsory.
- Fluency in English will be compulsory.
- Prior experience dealing with Opera will be compulsory.
Yrs of Experience
Min: 3 Max: 4
Apply for this job: Click here