Our Regional Property Administration Consultancy client includes a new requirement of a well experienced Agreements Manager to become listed on their group in Abu Dhabi to focus on projects through the entire UAE. Effective candidates shall possess extensive Contract & Procurement management encounter with consultancy or developer history experience on FM, Suit Out & Construction Tasks.
This role can be acquired for instant joining and is really a immediate hire, permanent opportunity, utilized by our client directly.
Responsibilities validate and :
- Drafts the agreement documentation to concern at tender and solutions RFI (requests for details) through the entire tender phase.
- Manages the tender phase of the task providing comprehensive tender reporting and suggestions in order to get ready the formal agreement and preliminary letter of award for certified signatory, the approvals have already been given once.
- Support the Operation group and Procurement team through the Tendering phase like the lawful negotiation and execution of the task contract documentation to guarantee the best value suppliers, at the beneath the most advantageous agreement terms, based on the tendering procedure.
- Contractual Responsibilities: After the commercial offer is usually struck by Procurement, the contract paperwork are after that negotiated from the legal perspective to provide the most advantageous conditions possible and executed.
- The Agreement Manager shall get ready all notices, under the contract, in co-ordination with the individual responsible for each project or agreement, and become the responsible individual for all contract issues on the contract/task.
- The Agreement Manager will arrange the preparation of normal reports on the agreements/projects position and is in charge of the documenting of the payments completed to the contractors, to make sure payment is paid relative to the contract documents.
- The Contract Manager will be responsible for administration of the bonds supplied under the contract, all insurances needed by the agreement and advise the Procedure team about how exactly the agreement can be employed to ensure a top quality result.
- Means that the required documentations are issued with the agreement and that the required certificates are issued beneath the agreement.
- The Agreement Manager will be in charge of the claim management along with negotiation of the ultimate account for the task.
- Support the Operation group in the identification / evaluation / upkeep and mitigation of risk through the chance register to be able to manage risks on a continuing schedule.
- To function as lead individual responsible to get ready bid documents for brand new contracts to earn home based business and to stand for the company in specialized negotiations or, if necessary.
- Perform other responsibilities as designated by the Immediate Manager.
Contracts Manager Specifications:
- Bachelor’s Education in Civil Engineering with a Learn in laws in Arbitration
- Design Law or Bachelor’s Level in Law with a Learn in Building Law or FIDIC
- Minimum a decade work experience, 5 which as Agreement Manager – preferable with encounter in a Consultancy history preferably with some contractor encounter and Minimum three years work encounter in the centre East preferable UAE, on large preferably, complex and quality value tasks with VVIP Customers
- Experience in agreement with global consultants.
- Solid FIDIC (Global Federation of Consulting Engineers) contract information with demonstrable Contract Administration encounter in pre and write-up contract situations and capability to demonstrate which has experience to put into action a fresh suite of agreements for several activities; consultancy, construction (conventional and style and build), and also the negotiation of bespoke agreements as may be essential.
- Understanding of contract procedure, price modelling, ways of measurement, estimating processes
- Understanding of market conditions – prices, contractors’ popularity, availability and price of work
- Knowledge and demonstrable connection with alternative dispute resolution strategies
Job Varieties: Full-period, Permanent
Spend: AED20,000.00 – AED30,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here