Our Regional Property Administration Consultancy client includes a new requirement of a Agreements Administrator to become listed on their group in Abu Dhabi to focus on projects through the entire UAE. Successful candidates could have Contracts Administration encounter with developer or consultancy history experience on FM, Fit Out & Structure Tasks.
This role can be acquired for instant joining and is really a direct hire, long lasting opportunity, utilized by our client directly.
- Become custodian of all agreements, agreements, etc. and keep maintaining an in depth organized filing system to be able to ensure all agreements are easily designed for reference.
- Monitor all contractual authorizations (from your client and contractors) and keep maintaining all correspondence linked to agreements.
- Serve as stage of get in touch with for the company and to guarantee timely dissemination of details
- Review and offer insight for contractor’s evaluation for more Procurement Plans and Processes.
- Prepare and keep maintaining computer data source for the contract administration program.
- Provide agreement summaries for Series Manager’s evaluation and ensure agreement execution relative to company plan.
- Keep records of most appropriate contractual documentation including: promises, letters, emails, notices along with other relevant documents to be able to ensure all provided information comes in contract files.
- In charge of documenting contractual discussions (minutes of meetings) and addressing contractual problems because they arise, with insight from administration as required. Protect confidentiality and integrity of most contractual obligations of the continuing company.
- Develop and prepare normal reports to the Collection Manager on the position of agreements
- Conduct special tasks as designated.
- Create agreement clause guide/database to make sure standard contract templates can be found
- Become point of get in touch with for and coordinate between providers and Agreement Manager.
- Perform additional duties as designated by the Immediate Manager
Contracts Administrator Specifications:
- Minimum SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL Diploma with additional qualification linked to Administration and Agreements Administration
- This profile can be an Admin with contracting knowledge.
- The least 5 years’ encounter in procurement function undertaking duties linked to Pre-qualification, Contract Administration with at the very least 3 yrs’ UAE encounter
- Sound understanding of contracts management, subcontract management and associated disciplines.
- Understanding of tender activities, record administration, and documenting Tender Evaluation routines.
- The usage of computer applications, which includes Microsoft Word, is essential as well as common familiarization with the web including ability for analysis.
- Excellent issue and communication solving abilities required.
- Must possess great composed and verbal communication abilities and the capability to successfully connect to all ranges of the business and subcontractor companies.
- Contract drafting/preparation information
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
Spend: AED7,000.00 – AED10,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here