Our Regional Property Administration Consultancy client includes a new requirement of a Agreements Administrator to become listed on their group in Abu Dhabi to focus on projects through the entire UAE. Successful candidates could have Contracts Administration knowledge with programmer or consultancy background expertise on FM, Fit Out & Construction Projects.
This role can be acquired for immediate signing up for and is really a direct employ, permanent opportunity, utilized by our client directly.
- Become custodian of all agreements, agreements, etc. and keep maintaining an in depth organized filing system to be able to ensure all agreements are easily designed for reference.
- Monitor all contractual authorizations (from your client and contractors) and keep maintaining all correspondence linked to agreements.
- Serve as stage of get in touch with for the company and to assure timely dissemination of details
- Review and offer input for contractor’s assessment for further Procurement Programs and Processes.
- Prepare and keep maintaining computer database for the contract management system.
- Provide contract summaries for Line Manager’s review and make certain contract execution relative to company plan.
- Keep records of most relevant contractual documentation which includes: claims, letters, emails, notices and other relevant documents in order to ensure all given information is available in contract files.
- In charge of documenting contractual discussions (minutes of meetings) and addressing contractual issues because they occur, with input from administration as required. Protect confidentiality and integrity of most contractual obligations of the continuing organization.
- Develop and prepare normal reports to the Line Manager on the status of contracts
- Conduct special projects as designated.
- Create contract clause manual/database to make sure standard contract templates can be found
- Become point of get in touch with for and coordinate between providers and Contract Supervisor.
- Perform other responsibilities as designated by the Direct Supervisor
Agreements Administrator Requirements:
- Minimum SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL Diploma with additional qualification linked to Administration and Agreements Administration
- This profile can be an Admin with contracting knowledge.
- The least 5 years’ encounter in procurement function undertaking duties linked to Pre-qualification, Contract Administration with at the very least 3 yrs’ UAE knowledge
- Sound understanding of contracts administration, subcontract administration and associated disciplines.
- Understanding of tender activities, record management, and documenting Tender Evaluation activities.
- The usage of computer applications, including Microsoft Phrase, is necessary along with common familiarization with the web including ability for analysis.
- Excellent problem and conversation solving skills required.
- Must possess great written and verbal conversation skills and the capability to successfully connect to all ranges of the business and subcontractor companies.
- Contract drafting/preparation information
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
Pay out: AED7,000.00 – AED10,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here