Schooling/ Qualification: Degree Degree (preferably) – Operations Management, Agreement Management, Property Management, Amenities Management, Business Administration.
>5 years’ experience in relevant middle level contracting / procurement roles, from in a airport or FM technical background.
Airport experience (desirable)
- Contract management
- Business Management
- Performance management
- Policies and processes
- Prime Contractor services provision.
- Operated in crucial and complex environment.
- High ethical specifications & integrity in expert and personal dealings
- Able & ready to pay attention to others and encourages dialogue
- Sensitive to business politics
- Able to use in overly busy environment
- Flexible, prepared and attentive to consider change
- Able to are a united team associate and encourage group collaboration.
- Resilient and in a position to cope within demanding overly busy environments
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to function under pressure
- Ensure FM services are usually procured, contracted and commenced promptly in a fresh and unique industrial airport facility (Midfield Terminal) and across current ADAC operational airports.
- Manage key relationships to make sure that the Facilities Supervisor may effectively manage the re-tendering and contracting routines to be able to deliver worth for ADAC whilst simultaneously managing commercial danger for Sinyar.
- Handle several complexities and coordinate individual functions and teams to experience the overall retender program successfully
Job Varieties: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here