Business Growth – Community Hub Manager
Lead to managing the complete facility to make sure all is working operationally
effectively and our Community People are employing and working the service with
Have got a close working connection with all stakeholders of the city Hub and
realize their daily needs.
Have every week operational meetings with the FM group to report, short and ensure
facility efficiently is running.
Conduct regular conversations with the many Neighborhood Hub tenants to make sure
their fulfillment with the service and understand their continuous experience. All
interactions have to be the reported and logged monthly. Have understanding of all of the tenants, the many companies, the freelancers, the
/> CMA community <br. Find out about their various gain access to, and also guide people to
their specified spaces.
As you will have bookable, revenue generating services, you will be tasked to raise
awareness, carry out site tours and market these facilities.
Have the ability to setup and presentations or screenings in either the Demo Room,
Townhall and Screening room and also problem resolve if any presssing problems arise
Have the ability to sell the many membership packages and also have full understanding of the
different entry each membership tier offers.
- Help top desk reception and carry out all site appointments to the Hub
Community Members Onboarding
- Carry out pre-move-in meetings & tours with new companions, freelancers and
community members to make sure they get orientated making use of their working space and
in day time
- Support companions and freelancers/community members on the move,
supply them with any material they could need and make sure that they are all create
and in a position to away begin work right.
3+ yrs in Community Management.
- Experience in owning a service, preferable in the Press & Creative industrial sectors.
- Excellent company development skills.
- Have history in events.
- Solid interpersonal and networking abilities.
- Solid written and verbal conversation skills.
- Collaborative and a united team gamer at heart.
- Detail orientated and will efficiently manage projects.
- Passionate about growing a grouped local community of creatives and innovators, building strong
associations with all grouped neighborhood members.
- Able to develop a positive and vibrant local community environment and a thriving
- Fascination with and information of the most recent trends in the Mass media, Creative
- Experienced in English. Arabic vocabulary skills certainly are a bonus.
Apply for this job Click here