Business Growth – Community Hub Manager
Lead to managing the complete facility to make sure all is working operationally
effectively and our Community People are employing and working the service with
Have got a close working connection with all stakeholders of the city Hub and
realize their daily needs.
Have every week operational meetings with the FM group to report, short and ensure
facility efficiently is running.
Conduct regular conversations with the many Neighborhood Hub tenants to make sure
their satisfaction with the facility and realize their ongoing experience. All
interactions have to be the reported and logged monthly. Have information of all of the tenants, the many companies, the freelancers, the
/> CMA community <br. Find out about their various gain access to, and also guide people to
their specified spaces.
As you will have bookable, revenue generating amenities, you will be tasked to raise
awareness, carry out site tours and market these facilities.
Have the ability to setup and presentations or screenings in either the Demo Room,
Townhall and Screening room and also problem resolve if any presssing problems arise
Have the ability to sell the many membership packages and also have full understanding of the
different entry each membership tier offers.
- Help top desk reception and carry out all site appointments to the Hub
Community Members Onboarding
- Conduct pre-move-in meetings & tours with new partners, freelancers and
community members to make sure they get orientated making use of their working space and
- Support partners and freelancers/community members on the move,
supply them with any material they could need and make sure that they are all create
and in a position to away begin work straight.
3+ years in Community Management.
- Experience in owning a facility, preferable in the Media & Creative industries.
- Excellent business development skills.
- Have background in events.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative and a united team player in mind.
- Detail orientated and will efficiently manage projects.
- Passionate about growing a grouped community of creatives and innovators, building strong
relationships with all grouped community members.
- Able to develop a positive and vibrant community atmosphere and a thriving
- Fascination with and knowledge of the most recent trends in the Media, Creative
- Experienced in English. Arabic language skills certainly are a bonus.
Apply for this job Click here