We have been looking to hire an experienced CNC Operator Machinist, to use and keep maintaining our CNC equipment. As a CNC Operator, you will be responsible for reading through and interpreting technical blueprints, inputting the look specifications, adjusting the device cutting paths, and executing quality checks on the ultimate product. You may even be asked to perform routine machine maintenance and troubleshoot any conditions that arise during the production process.
To have success as a CNC Operator, you ought to have extensive experience employed in manufacturing, an enthusiastic eye for detail, and the capability to work unsupervised. Ultimately, a top-class CNC Operator efficiently works fast and, ensuring the specifications are usually met by almost all products of your client.
Produces machined parts by programming, establishing, and operating some type of computer numerical control (CNC) machine; sustaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining supplies and equipment.
CNC Operator Machinist Job Duties:
• Plans machining by learning work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Programs mills and lathes by getting into instructions, which includes zero and reference points; establishing tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, which includes basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
• Sets-up mills and lathes by setting up and adjusting jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
• Verifies settings by calculating positions, first-operate part, and sample workpieces; sticking with international standards.
• Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and slicing, including turning, facing, thread and knurling chasing operations; using measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; reprogramming and adjusting controls; sharpening and changing worn tools; sticking with quality assurance processes plus procedures.
• Maintains equipment by finishing preventive maintenance requirements; subsequent manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; contacting for repairs.
• Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and interacting actions, irregularities, and ongoing needs.
• Documents actions by finishing production and quality logs.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and various requests; discovering opportunities to include value to job accomplishments.
• Machine parts to specifications making use of CNC milling and Switching machine (Mazak)
• Manual CNC Programming Experience in Maztrol control
• Suggest new tooling design & modification to current tooling when necessary
• Knowledge in interpreting drawing
CNC Operator Machinist Skills and Qualifications:
• Conceptual Skills
• Process Improvement
• Verbal Communication skills
• Functional and Technical Skills
• Controls and Instrumentation
• Keen Focus on Detail
• ITI/DME in Mechanical/Manufacturing discipline
• 3-5 years of experience in carrying out similar job
• Able to become listed on immediately
Apply for this job: Click here