Hill International can be an international structure consulting firm that delivers project and program administration, construction management, cost estimating and engineering, quality assurance, examination, scheduling, risk promises and administration avoidance to clients involved with major construction tasks worldwide. Hill provides participated in over 10,000 task assignments with a complete construction value greater than $600 billion. Hill is really a publicly traded business listed on the brand new York STOCK MARKET (NYSE: HIL), and will be headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com)
- Manage FM Providers and make sure that client anticipations are met.
- Manage various renovation functions and ensure that they’re delivered within spending budget and time.
- Evaluate civil specialized submissions.
- Support your client section division and head manager in virtually any AD-hoc requests.
- Carry out contractual KPI’s & SLA’s on service and contractors companies.
- Prepare scope of functions up-gradation and renovation functions.
- Supervise the reactive and preventive civil functions within your client portfolio.
- Evaluate the offered provider performance.
- Ability to take care of fast track minor tasks.
- Coordinate with serval exterior and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare weekly and regular reports.
- Identify the risk element in the ongoing task and remove them.
- Informs themselves of the relevant High quality, Environmental, Occupational and safety Health Guidelines, Procedures and manuals set up within Hill International, and guarantees continued compliance with one of these requirements while utilized by Hill.
- Perform other responsibilities as designated by the relative line supervisor/supervisor.
good response time and energy to client needs
Apply for this job Click here