Job Title : CHILLER/HVAC Engineer ( FIN-APR21-002-06 )
Job Location : Dubai
Job Industry : HVAC
Job Function : Engineering
Preferred Nationalities : Any
Gender : Male
Minimum Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s
Relevant Years of Experience: : 5 to 10 years’ experience
Age : 20-45
Posted Date : 08-06-2021
Follow-up for Repair, Maintain, PPM, site inspections, Reporting for CHILLER & HVAC systems. I Attend and solve all CHILLER & HVAC complaints received by the premise’s occupant very quickly and top quality work.
CHILLER/HVAC Engineer oversees the task done by CHILLER & HVAC maintenance team on , a working job site. Manage, Lead, coordinates, and monitor the operations, maintenance, and service repairs on chillers, heating, ventilating, and air-con systems.
Oversees installing new units and replacement parts, and ensures work is completed in accordance with company specifications and established safety guidelines.
They’re in charge of performing heating, ventilation and cooling load analysis. Maintain current understanding of mechanical systems including HVAC, utilities, process/clean utilities, control systems, plumbing, and fire protection.
Principle Accountability :
1. Lead, Manage, & Oversee the performance, and supervision of the maintenance team in routine CHILLER & HVAC maintenance and repairs to guarantee the completion of most CHILLER & HVAC repair work within agreed plan.
2. Lead, Manage, Coordinates, and Monitor the execution of the Preventive and Corrective maintenance activities of most CHILLER & HVAC equipment/systems, sticking with company’s QHSE policy.
3. Accountable in preparation, review, & approval of PTW/MOS/SOW/RA/JSA, TBT,
Daily/Weekly/Monthly Report along with other supporting documents according to job requirement. Generate all sort of reports, condition reports, and renovation report.
5. Accountable in preparation, review, and approval of Annual PPM Maintenance Schedule, Asset Condition, & Life Cycle Report for the Chiller & HVAC Systems.
6. Accountable in preparation, review, and approval of Annual Budgets for the Chiller & HVAC Systems.
7. Accountable in preparation, review, and approval of Quotations, Invoices, and PO/LPO for the Chiller & HVAC Systems.
8. Accountable in preparation, review, and approval of RFP, and AMC for the Chiller & HVAC Systems.
9. In charge of the maintenance activities of most CHILLER & HVAC field equipment.
10. Reports faults and identifies requirement of overhauls.
11. Implementing de-isolation and isolation of CHILLER & HVAC equipment.
12. Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test hand and equipment tools, to locate the reason for a failure and correct the issue.
13. Inspect CHILLER & HVAC systems, equipment, and components to recognize hazards, defects, and the necessity for adjustment or repair, also to ensure compliance with codes.
14. Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could possibly be hazardous.
15. Test CHILLER & HVAC continuity and systems of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, andfixtures, using testing devices such as for example ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to make sure compatibility and safety of CHILLER & HVAC system.
16. Maintain current mechanical or electrical license or identification card to meet up governmental regulations.
17. Review Plan layout and installing CHILLER & HVAC wiring, fixtures and equipment, predicated on job specifications and local codes.
18. Lead, Manage, & Oversee CHILLER & HVAC maintenance team and instruct them with their responsibility, which include and training new associates.
19. Follow a preventative maintenance and cleaning program.
20. Monitor energy consumption.
21. Lead, Manage, & Oversee CHILLER & HVAC maintenance team to make sure clean safe and healthy work place including but not limited by technical plants, engineering offices, and workshops.
22. Attend and take part in the daily engineering meetings.
23. Lead, Manage, & oversee the mmaintenance of CHILLER & HVAC Systems such as for example AIRCOOLED & WATER COOLED CHILLERS, FAHU, AHU, FCU, DX Type Package Units, Split AIR CONDITIONING UNITS, Heat Exchangers, Pumps, Motors, Dosing Systems, Compressors, VAV/VRF/VFD Systems, CPM/BMS Systems, and Cold Store systems.
25. To cover Senior Facilities Engineer, or FM Manager Duties, when delegated.
26. Accountable in solving and attending all sort of Chiller & HVAC complaints such as for example troubleshooting and rectifying short circuits, replacement of electrical equipments and components.
27. Responsible for any Chiller & HVAC system must make assess and inspections potential problems.
28. Accountable to recommend changes or upgrades to Chiller & HVAC systems to improve productivity and functionality.
29. Follow-up with the all sub-contractor and inspect their PPM activities.
30. Accountable in reviewing, and approving WO and follow-up with the maintenance team to perform the mandatory job.
31. Follows the preventive maintenance program planned by the engineer.
32. Reports to and Assists to the in-charge Senior Facilities FM or Engineer Manager in managing the facilities.
33. Reports to the in-charge Senior Facilities Engineer or FM Manager if any anomaly has been
happened to take immediate action.
34. Accountable to adhere to all of the local or international standards instructions to help keep the equipment’s well maintained and in good working condition.
35. To exercise an individual duty of look after own and teams health, safety and welfare and for all those suffering from the acts or omissions and promote exactly the same within their section of responsibility.
36. Make sure that an excellent QHSE and Information security culture is promoted within the department and among peers.
37. To utilize safety equipment (including PPE) as required and intended and discover that that is also enforced within the department and among sub-contractors and third parties employed in JAM controlled premises/systems.
Minimum Requirement :
- Minimum with 5 to 10 years’ experience in CHILLER & HVAC Systems such as for example AIR-COOLED & WATER COOLED CHILLERS, FAHU, AHU, FCU, DX Type Package Units, Split AIR CONDITIONING UNITS, Heat Exchangers, Pumps, Motors, Dosing Systems, Compressors, VAV/VRF/VFD Systems,
CPM/BMS Systems, and Cold Store systems
- Work experience in the aforementioned similar CHILLER & HVAC systems typically for about 5 years.
- Past experience in (District cooling plant) water-cooled chillers, cooling tower operations, and maintenance being an advantage.
- Understanding of CAFM system, KPI & SLA.
- Good reporting skills.
- Gulf Region experience preferred.
Apply for this job Click here