Assistant Specialist – FM Civil and Furniture/ Carpenter
Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines industrial know-how with a strong public services ethos. Serco clients are looking for knowledge in managing their individuals, processes, assets and technologies more effectively. We advise economic choice makers, design innovative options, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to hire an Associate Specialist – FM Civil & Furniture/ Carpenter to be located in Abu Dhabi, for a task which will provide inspection, restoration and maintenance service connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The objective of the role would be to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown upkeep within a facilities administration civil works section, or within a technical team separately, within a designated section of the project, whilst making sure minimal disruption to the project operations.
- Capability to comply with all general and specialized safety requirements at fine times to guarantee the health, protection & welfare of personal and others at function.
- Can study interpret and describe the efficiency of civil functions drawings (schematic & design drawing).
- Knowledge in the utilization & interpretation of Worldwide and Local Specifications and Regulations.
- Assets Exposure (Immediate)
Major assets, however, not limited to
- Gypsum walls
- Special purpose and decorative furniture
- Numerous kinds of business furniture
- Windows and doors
- Wall panels
- Ceiling works
Asset Maintenance Experience (Hands-on)
For listed Assets, in the capability as team member and solo:
o Periodic Preventive Maintenance
o Breakdown Trouble Shooting
o Condition Assessment
o Condition Based Maintenance
o Corrective Maintenance
o Configuration and Modifications
Tasks’ Experience (Hands-on)
Tasks such as for example, but not limited by
- Gypsum partition works and repairs
- Glazed wall portioning works
- Fixing of Metal cladding activities
- Door shutter works
- Fabrication of varied furniture’s using various kinds of material
What we have been looking for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet needs, taking swift action to solve issues with integrity. The candidate shall set clear objectives, build trust and facilitate the implementation & acceptance of transformation and change. This is facilitated through efficient communication and taking charge through one’s own private impact and development.
- Minimum three (3) year experience within facility management civil works or similar environment.
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate / Diploma (2 year duration) in Carpentry or equivalent (post senior high school)
- IOSH Working Safely equivalent
- Current valid UAE driving licence is desirable
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public services round the global world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning public services for the advantage of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in what you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here