Aladdin EasyFit isolators certainly are a British built and designed live pipe isolation valve.
This valve range includes a primary application in maintenance, offering serious cost benefits in materials and labour.
The innovative Aladdin EasyFit Isolator is really a full-bore WRAS-approved quarter-turn valve, which may be fitted in significantly less than three minutes to a live pipe carrying cold or warm water, 16-bar rated.
This permits it to be installed into pressurised pipes in minutes utilizing a standard 18v battery drill and the various tools provided in the Aladdin EasyFit Isolator starter pack. Two Aladdin EasyFit Isolators may be used to isolate upstream and downstream flow in virtually any desired section of a preexisting system, preventing the have to pipe freeze or drain.
Aladdin EasyFit Isolators certainly are a unique patented design which clamps externally to a live pressurised pipe using our dual seal technology, cutting an interior portion of pipe away, sealing among the cut sections and round the separated pipe sections away, enabling a full-flow quarter turn isolation valve to be installed into live hot or cold pressurised pipe in minutes (this isn’t a saddle valve)
Watch our “Observe how it works” video to see this phenomenal valve doing his thing.
day before intended work can commence
Cooling and draining down a commercial system may take a whole, plus a similar time and energy to re-commission. Aladdin EasyFit Isolators can cut this to the very least, meaning projects could be completed in hours, resulting in increased customer care and significant cost benefits.
Aladdin EasyFit Isolator is quickly becoming the head to valve for general emergency and maintenance isolation.
It is much too common for an engineer to wait a site and discover no isolation point or that the prevailing isolation point is either seized or is passing – this then results in the complete building requiring isolation, either by the attending engineer or looking forward to an area water authority engineer to shut down supply.
Remove the labour intensity, water wastage and costly inhibitors utilizing the Aladdin EasyFit isolation valves, enabling an isolation indicate be built in no right time at all, cold or hot flowing water isolated within 3-minutes. This original valve is WRAS approved as a stopcock, when your stopcock fail therefore, by fitting an EasyFit Isolator this enables for the prevailing stopcock to be replaced or left on view position.
Aladdin EasyFit Isolators enable you to break right into a live pressurised pipe and isolate any place in a system, suitable around 16-Bar, 85°C. Open to fit 15mm, 22mm, imperial and 28mm Copper and Plastic pipes. Aladdin products have just launched The Aladdin EasyFit Isolator Pro 15 for imperial ½” and external applications.
When to utilize Aladdin EasyFit Isolators?
- Being an emergency shut-off valve for burst or leaking pipework.
- Being an emergency isolator where in fact the stopcock is inaccessible or seized.
- To isolate a heat for component maintenance.
- To, draining down, refilling, and commissioning.
- Where freezing is necessary, ‘no have to freeze’ Aladdin EasyFit Isolators save time with no disruption to other services.
- As a convenience device in multi-occupancy buildings (schools, universities, hospitals, care homes, hotels, pubs, leisure facilities, and HMO’s) anywhere water supply must be done without inconveniencing other users.
- Where isolation is necessary for just about any water feed hot or cold up-to 16bar.
- As a green alternative, to gas-freezing particularly.
- To permit isolation in regions of a building where none exists.
- To, showers, and vessels without shutting off supply to the areas of a building.
- As an alternative for the prevailing stopcock – Aladdin EasyFit Isolators are WRAS-approved stopcocks, eliminating the necessity for a return visit.
save time on cooling
allow maintenance to TMV’s
allow installs of baths
Aladdin EasyFit Isolators could be sourced via all merchants , nationals and independents. To fit 15mm, 22mm and 28mm BS and EN standard metric and imperial copper and plastic pipes. Should your selected local merchant not already stock our products we’d be happy to use them to create this up for you personally.
The view or information contained within these unedited pr announcements, are that of the ongoing company producing it rather than necessary the views of kpm.