The positioning of the job will be in Mussafah, M-9, Abu Dhabi. CAFM Operator, who is able to handle and plan according to customers requirements will undoubtedly be prioritized.
- Log and action all reactive contact requests from customers to adhere to strict SLA.
- Cope with daily client & contractor queries.
- Scheduling all prepared preventative servicing visits for a group of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Scheduling all quoted functions for the team specialized team and sub-contractors.
- Ensure option of all components and equipment for specialized team before calls.
- Ensure all improvement is captured in up-dates to the CAFM program.
- Track planned v real improvement of the PPM routine.
- Generate Buy orders where required.
- Will need to have their own transportation.
- 12 months experience in CAFM is necessary.
- Strong Interpersonal abilities and in a position to convince clients to get our solutions.
- Bi-lingual is crucial.
- Salary because of this job is 2600 AED including everything.
- Working understanding of FM market.
- Superb recall and verbal conversation skills.
- Capability to work under great pressure and priorities function effectively.
- Capability to make choices and work without near guidance.
- Strong planning & organizational interest and skills to fine detail .
Program Deadline: 18/07/2021
Expected Start Time: 25/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Agreement, Long lasting
Salary: AED2,600.00 monthly
Capability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or likely to relocate prior to starting work (Preferred)
- Are you experiencing your own transportation to come quickly to mussafah ?
- The existing package because of this working job will be 2600 AED and predicated on your performance will undoubtedly be increased. Are you alright with that ?
Education and learning:
- Diploma (Desired)
Apply for this job Click here