Hill International, with an increase of than 3,000 specialists in 100+ offices globally, provides program management, task management, construction management, along with other consulting solutions to customers in a number of marketplace sectors. Hill provides participated in over 10,000+ task assignments with a complete construction value greater than $600 billion. Engineering News-Report magazine lately ranked Hill because the eighth-largest construction administration firm in the usa. To learn more on Hill, please go to our website at www.hillintl.com.
General Explanation of Role and Duties:
- Collaborates with Hill FM Director to monitor, identify, develop, and pursue opportunities commensurate with HILL’s regions of emphasis with present and new clients.
- Potential clients and supports negotiations with customers, companions, and consultants.
- Ensures techniques to monitor upcoming RFPs, maintaining business home based business tracker.
- Serves being an advisor on essential priority bids on technique, teaming, recruitment, creating, and pricing.
- Supports Exercise Leaders to control strategic bids, IDIQs/IQCs, and open up and full bids and prospective customers corresponding proposal teams.
- Writes proposal sections (as required); reviews draft proposals.
- Manages proposal budgets.
- Provides high quality assurance providers on bids.
- Identify network marketing leads, new possibilities and arrange meetings with customers for the management group.
- Ensures compliance with HILL proposal specifications.
- Keeps up to date with developments in the HILL company environment and international growth sector.
- Identify brand new projects and clients, react to RFP’s and follow-up on all prospects.
- Identify potential companions where needed.
- Go to networking activities and activities to identify possibilities for Hill and existing Hill services to clients.
- Monitor customer care with Hill’s services and offer feedback for operational apply and improvement alter if appropriate.
- Ensures attendance at pre-proposal conference.
- Assists with corporation and planning of organization networking events.
- Provide marketplace intelligence and identify brand new opportunities.
- Notifies Advertising of potential dependence on resources.
- Provides input to build up proposal requirements.
- Ensures business recruiting will be briefed on the pursuit and extra positions to be stuffed.
- Assists in Client debriefing as relevant.
- Conducts review to find out potential conflict of curiosity.
- Provides intelligence to aid costing strategy.
- Participates within contractual and lawful reviews.
- Prospective customers execution of teaming agreements and memo of knowing (MOU’s) with group.
- Travels as had a need to perform role duties.
- Informs themselves of the relevant High quality, Environmental, Occupational and security Health Policies, Procedures and manuals set up within Hill International, and ensures continuing compliance with one of these requirements while utilized by Hill.
- Perform other responsibilities as designated by the relative line supervisor/supervisor.
good relations with customers and the neighborhood authorities
Apply for this job Click here