Business Development Officer – Facility Management
Job Location: Abu Dhabi.
Candidates currently in UAE is highly preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
- BDM will be responsible for building new key customer relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities to provide facility management services.
- Responsible for arranging client meetings, visiting suppliers & consultants and generally opening the door for the company technical teams to develop proposals for work as well as attending industry functions, organizing marketing events.
- Securing and closing new MEP/ building and Civil maintenance contracts in UAE.
- New business development, and managing existing accounts, renewals and contracts. Job costing, tenders, pricing and commercial documentation.
- BDO is involved in both strategic planning & day-to-day operations, with regards to buildings and premises particularly. Regions of responsibility include soft & likely; hard services: contract management & Asset Management,
- Planning and Engineering
- Cost & performance Management
- A strong understanding of market requirements and hard and soft FM services as well a comprehensive appreciation of the tender process with regards to commercial aspects.
Should possess sound knowledge in the below:
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors.comparing and
- Calculating charges for required goods or services to attain maximum affordability.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives.leading and
- Managing change to make sure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Liaising with tenants of commercial properties.
- Direct and oversee the activities of FM Strategy & Business Development Department, aiming at identifying, analyzing and recommending specific work at home opportunities for the profitable diversification and growth of FM.
- Provide leadership and guidance to department employees to make sure effective and efficient flow of work.
Other Mandatory Requirements :
- Engineering Degree / Graduate with h 7-8 years of exp. in UAE
- Proven Sales experience within Facility Management in UAE
- Vast exposure to Facilities Management practices & solutions.
- Solid awareness of HS&E guidelines, asset & space & cost management.
- Experienced in securing Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC service contracts
- Solid communication, presentation, reporting and time management skills
- Proven Business Development experience in UAE market in Facility Management.
Application Deadline: 07/09/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED7,000.00 – AED10,000.00 per month
Apply for this job Click here